Thread: Overdoing DB swigs=

Overdoing DB swigs=

...... sore as he|| hamstrings..... i haven't done swings past sets of 5 in a while....... to get ready for king of san da i'm doing a High Octane Cardio workout during my lunch hour..... so thats one minute of rope jumping and swings for sets of 15 each arm.... so thats 30 total a set....... the other day i did 5 'rounds'..... now i walk funny....
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

I hear ya. Now try running wind sprints and doing olympic lifts, box squats, and goodmornings mixed in with that. It feels ggrrrrrrreat.

ooooooooorrr..... mix in pad work.... sparring... flow drills.... clinch drills.... medicine ball work... etc........

i can't wait to learn oly lifts..... just have to find a place that teaches them.....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

That'd be fun too.

For oly lifts, the power versions are easy to learn. Any college should have a coach that can teach the full versions.

i keep saying i'm going to check..... but you know how real life gets in the way..... now if we could add another day in the week... it would be all good....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET