Thread: Dogs aren't supposed to know Kung Fu!

Dogs aren't supposed to know Kung Fu!

Last night I was rough housing with the dog, well I grabbed the dog and pulled his legs out from underneath him and pushed him onto his back. So, here I am, I have the dog held down with one hand and the other is lightly slappin his face, you know just to pi$$ him 'em off a little. All of the sudden he contorts his body and with a rear leg kicks me right in the damn face! In actuality, it was a pretty good technique, there was good power behind the kick, the leg extention was good, and the speed was very good, I didn't even expect it. So, now I have a pretty good scratch under my eye and I'm kinda glad he didn't know Eagle Claw or I might have lost an eye. I guess the moral of this little gem of a story is that no matter how well you think you know your opponent, be prepared for the unexpected.

Neckbones

LOL

dog style > neckbones style

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

One time we were on a camping trip. My dog had a bee or a wasp on her ankle of her back foot. I was standing a little bit behind her...next thing I know she kicked me really hard on my leg. Like a horse. She was trying to flick the bee off. I didn't understand at first, I thought she just kicked me for the he11 of it. I'm like hmmm...never been kicked by a dog before.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Neckbones, that sounds more like basenjiujitsu than kungfu to me.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

In America, neckbones makes a funny post about it and has a good laugh.

In China, he would create a style around it, and everyone else would have a good laugh.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Originally posted by Water Dragon

In China, he would create a style around it, and everyone else would have a good laugh.
    Hmmm. Can't use Doggie Style, that's already been used.

How about Flailing Canine Gong Fu?
    The form is called Spaniel exits cave with a peach kicks the retard?

drool pool fist of fury
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

My Yorkshire terrier does a passable imitation of the Wing Chun biu sau with his front paws when on his back. Or am I just reading to much into his actions?

But his most fearsome weapons are his 'Alien' impression and his patented toxic breath attack.

I'd match my dog's tail up against a whip chain anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

There is at least one dog style actually. And I hear it is laughable...
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Originally posted by Tak
    There is at least one dog style actually. And I hear it is laughable...
    Oh snap! I thought he was kiddin'! So, no disrespect to all you Doggie Stylist out there, matter fact more props to ya. Git 'R Done!

has anyone ever actually seen gouquan in action? I always thought it was part of the Shaolin "curriculum"

i posted this on another thread

i will post it here again.

MY dog can Kick your Dog's Stuffed toy's A$$.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

has anyone ever actually seen gouquan in action? I always thought it was part of the Shaolin "curriculum"

No Hermes, it's in the Shaolin-DO curriculum, get it straight!

Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Here's a link to a Gouquan routine by ShiXingWei.

http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56
    Amithaba