Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New terror

New terror

OK, so I don't post much about politics and such, and I hope that these reads are read, and are thought about... I hope this doesn't turn political, as I see potential there, but there are some stories in these articles that scare the bajesus out of me in some senses, as I have friends that fly a lot, and I fly quite a bit, and I know if I saw this, I'd be way on the peeved, ready to throw hands if something started going down.

<http://www.womenswallstreet.com/WWS/...&articleid=711>

<http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...1403-1508r.htm>

Two articles, that y'all should read.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

fukking great.

what I don't get is why FAM agents aren't learning arabic....
    Last edited by red5angel; 07-22-2004 at 03:10 PM.

that's a great idea.

Hey!
    Here's what me and my homie Empathy think about the war, Bush, and people who serve.

www.soundclick.com/sifubeats
    "Open Your Eyes"
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

NP

Yesterday my girlfriend and I were watching some news on TV, on the subject of 9/11. I said the same as you, basically, if I had been on one of those planes, I would have resisted & "I would have at least fvcked up one of them..."
    Now, if they build a bomb on the plane, there won't be a lot of warning when the sh1t hits the fan. Even if people survive the blast, even if the plane stays in one piece, it will be falling...and burning sooner or later.
    Our problem would be the same as the one the air cops face...go off too soon & some sh1tbag lawyer will sue you---you'll be putting Mohammed Atta Jr. through terrorism college.
    I doubt there would be time to get in any serious revenge on the bomber.

If he tried to slice me with a boxcutter, that's more my speed...I hate surprises & I hate it even more when some @sshole fcks with my program. Plus, thanx to 911, flying suxors more than ever now...If they hijack my flight, they better just kill me first because I am going to be one very unhappy camper

I think I would play along at first & wait for the perfect opening. Then do something shocking & horrible like stabbing the mofo in the eyeball with something, or maybe full 110% blast...to the larynx? for starters...

& what's to stop us from playing by their rules. Hey Syria, et al., every time you screw with us, the calm, peaceful, "we're above that" veneer gets a little bit thinner.
    Islamic fundamentalist countries & self-declared enemies: pray to your 'god' that it doesn't come to that. We'll combine Eastern savagery...with Western efficiency. So take that cookie & shove it up yr @ss. mofos. cause anything you can do, we can do...better.

I'm so angry at these losers. They ought to spend their time trying to improve their own country *cough*[shyyithole!!] oh excuse me. Instead of bringing ours down.
    Oh I'm sure there's precious nice wonderful people in Syria...statistically there must be...
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Wow, that's damm terrifying!

If it's an obvious hijack, I think any of us here could effect a defense, but if they are sneaking about, and setting things up in the shadows, there's NOTHING we can do but blow up with the plane.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Actually, you'd be in a situation where you'd be facing multiple armed attackers with very bad intent.

You'd probably get yourself killed.

Not saying you shouldn't try (if it's apparent you're going to die anyway) but it seems a little unrealistic to expect that anyone on thos board can take on 5+ people, esp. death-wish terrorists.

I am so scared

nah i didnt even read those stuff
    people need to learn how to write their info in less words
    this world is too **** fast, i dont have 2 minutes to read stuff like that anymroe
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

scotty1,
    I don't know, we have all been playing this game for most of our adult lives. On an aircarft you can use the seating to limit them to two at a time (FT and Back) This put the odds BACK in our favor.

You know all those finger thrusts into gravel I used to do? Or how about the grip training or Iron Palm? Throw in the fact that I'm just a bit nutts too. You think when going against multiple attackers that that won't give a serious advantage over a normal person in the same situation?

Now put one of us, who hasn't been a slacker the last few years into the situation, like 7* or WD, tell me the odds aren't going up even further.

Remember, they don't fight by the rules, but in that senario, WE don't either. All that stuff banned in the UFC, that we drill in class, would all be violently fair game.

Fighting them, would be the same as fighting anyone. Just becasue they are "big bad scary Terrorists" does not mean a cutting slice to the eye socket, and elbow to the side of the head, or a short powered leapord strike to the throat won't incapacitate them any less than anyone else. Human anatomy is human anatomy. The more enraged they get, the more enraged we get. If you stay in the aisle, you only have to deal with two of them, and if YOU fight, other passengers will stand up too, so you may end up only dealing with one at a time anyway.

Don't over think it, if it happens, concentright on the goal of dismembering them with your bare hands, your subconcious will make your body move accordingly.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I don't know, we have all been playing this game for most of our adult lives. On an aircarft you can use the seating to limit them to two at a time (FT and Back) This put the odds BACK in our favor.
    You think being attacked from the front and rear, possibly with weapons, in an aisle where you can't move sideways is putting the odds in YOUR favour?

All that stuff banned in the UFC, that we drill in class, would all be violently fair game.
    What the eye jabs and fish hooks? I think you'll find they're too deadly to drill realistically.

Sorry, I'm just really skeptical. If you're going to die then sure thing give it a go, but everyone is always saying about how bloody difficult it is to fight multiple attackers, and then you're confident about taking on a gang of armed terrorists?

Not saying it's impossible, but....

Originally posted by red5angel
    what I don't get is why FAM agents aren't learning arabic....
    Nobody who speaks Arabic wants to teach them...
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

"Sorry, I'm just really skeptical. If you're going to die then sure thing give it a go, but everyone is always saying about how bloody difficult it is to fight multiple attackers, and then you're confident about taking on a gang of armed terrorists?

Not saying it's impossible, but...."

the alternative is to what?
    die in submission?

no way.

Turn sideways, drive them back with sidekicks.

I'm not saying we are guarentted wins, but we don't have to take the pessimistic veiw either. OUR determination counts just as much as theirs.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I'm saying also, hijacking and trying to use the plane as a missle is one thing, another is these dudes building bombs on the plane.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread