Thread: Soccer - most dangerous sport.

Soccer - most dangerous sport.

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

oh man thats hardcore. feel bad for the coaches team. unless he was like the bad coach from shaolin soccer. then he deserved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

South Africa has 8 times the murder rate of the U.S.? D A M N !
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Soccer heads are no joke yo...

Thats a crazy ass story, I would have bugged out if I was on the field.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

that must have sucked
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

And S.A

Is hosting the next world cup.

Should make the matches a tad more interesting.
    Mike: I dressed up as an old Isralie woman once.

Tim: Did you?

Mike: I didn't HAVE too.
    Spaced

all craziness aside and no guns...

If you play soccer you will come home with more bruises than from martial arts training, that i know for sure.

It might be long halves and seemingly dull for excrutiating periods of time between goals, but it's a rough sport...not as rough as rugger, but pretty rough.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    all craziness aside and no guns...

If you play soccer you will come home with more bruises than from martial arts training, that i know for sure.

It might be long halves and seemingly dull for excrutiating periods of time between goals, but it's a rough sport...not as rough as rugger, but pretty rough.
    i love watching the bbc news to see all the riots from soccer games when a team loses. **** soccer hooligens.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Shaolinlueb, riots are actually pretty rare here. There are 92 league teams here and in a bad year there's a dozen riots (and that's a very bad year). Compare this to Argentina where the courts threatened to suspend the league because they could'nt guarantee the fan's safety (they were getting shot every game), Holland where away fans are banned at all the big grudge matches after a fan was stabbed to death in a pitched battle following an Ajax/PSV match, or Italy where fans threw a bomb onto the pitch!
    Can you imagine if Urs Meier had a gun
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Originally posted by Ben Gash
    Shaolinlueb, riots are actually pretty rare here. There are 92 league teams here and in a bad year there's a dozen riots (and that's a very bad year). Compare this to Argentina where the courts threatened to suspend the league because they could'nt guarantee the fan's safety (they were getting shot every game), Holland where away fans are banned at all the big grudge matches after a fan was stabbed to death in a pitched battle following an Ajax/PSV match, or Italy where fans threw a bomb onto the pitch!
    Can you imagine if Urs Meier had a gun

oh dont get my hopes down yeah riots arent fun, but you jsut have to watch em if you see em on the news at a game.

...and people wonder why soccer riots are so famous, because of **** like this. Thats madness, remind me never to go to a soccer game. Some people take things too far, I mean, its just a game and its supposed to fun. At least thats what I grew up believing.
    A man runs 3-4 miles per day, bragging about the extra 10 years of life it creates, unaware that he is spending them running.

HS-

just a reminder...

Never go to a soccer match
    Kung Fu is good for you.

thanks, I'll keep that in mind
    A man runs 3-4 miles per day, bragging about the extra 10 years of life it creates, unaware that he is spending them running.

Soccer is noted for the riots that occur during/after games, but it is a phenomenon that is not exclusive to soccer.

And I agree. Soccer is a very hard game and rougher than it looks, except for when the Italians play - then it is more acting than sport
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Yeah Italys team is all made of models who try to act like they can play like a team.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."