Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breathing

S.Teebas Guest
    Thats a good breathing technique Martial Joe, i saw you post it a while ago and have tried it at training. Its very effective. I have found once you really get relaxed and start to breath deeply... by continuing breating naturally it really improves relaxation in the upper body (kind of similar to how people breath while they sleep..very deeply. notice how relaxed you are when you wake in the morning??) which also helps sensivity while rolling. It is possible to feel you opponents intention inside your body!

Practicing the SNT, (like Watchman said) the part where you do the Tan, Fook, Wu helps cultivate this feeling. Although there is a general amount of times you are supposed to perform this in SNT (3 or 4), i find doing these movements (trying these breathing techniques + more) for maybe 10 minutes is great for focusing on relaxing. Then the rest of the form's quality is so much better! (and your WC in general will improve) :)

S.Teebas

WCFish Guest
    Hi Watchman, could you just clear up what you mean by adduction pressure in your legs and sinking pressure in your shoulders.
    thanks WCFish.