Thread: US Kuoshu pics

US Kuoshu pics

Backstage.........
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Jon's 1st fight.....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

fight 2 pics sucked..... so on to the 3rd fight.....

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

Victory celebration......

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

More fight shots!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Hey SunTzu!

Were you at the USCKF tournament?

What weight division did Jon fight in?

Great pictures by the way!

I couldn't believe it...I cut mad weight again this year, all for nought, but that was my fault, I should have remembered from last year...I was in the 170-180 heavy B division...I was like 173.5...Sun Tzu was there, he was in my corner for one of my fights...me and him talked to Kimba a bit after the fights...congrats on the team trophies, BTW...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Cutting weight is tough! Kimba ended fighting in the weight division above his normal, he weighed in 100g too "heavy"

In your second fight did you win because you hit the guy in the solar plexus and he did not recoup in time? Because if it was that was one of my guys, he was upset not because he lost but because he wanted to give yiu a better fight, he really admired your skills.

I wish we had hooked up at some point, maybe next year.

Thanks on the congrats, all of our teams (youth forms, adult forms and Lei Tai), worked pretty hard and it paid-off. The Lei Tai group did pretty good for a team of 10 with six rookies in it

Congratulations on your victories!

In your second fight did you win because you hit the guy in the solar plexus and he did not recoup in time? Because if it was that was one of my guys, he was upset not because he lost but because he wanted to give yiu a better fight, he really admired your skills.
    No that wasn't me, but I did fight him in the finals...Kevin, he's Joe's student...I do the same style, but at another school...

Yeah, we will have to hook up next year, I'm not fighting myself b/c I'm taking this year to focus on other things, but a few of my students will be fighting, I hope...
    Last edited by Akhilleus; 07-31-2004 at 12:13 PM.
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

This weekends Seth set me straight. Kimba and Seth both spoke highly of you, though, and really admired your fighting in Brazil.

Seth actually dropped weight to be in your division so he could fight you. Maybe the year after.

Congratulations (belated) on the "Spirit" award at the Worlds!

Thanks...we are actually working on getting another kuoshu event during the year...but it is a work in progress, could be a year before we get everything set up...maybe have superfights...Kevin really wants to fight me again, me against Seth would be another good fight...

Jon

If you guys set that up, and it's not too close to the USCKF one, consider us in!!!

We are trying to get a Kuoshu style tournament in our area (Madison, WI) maybe in May of 2005, if you guys are interested let me know.

We are trying to get a Kuoshu style tournament in our area (Madison, WI) maybe in May of 2005, if you guys are interested let me know.
    Yeah I'm definitely interested...maybe I can bring a team out there from MD...