Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: doom 3 sells for 20mil on ebay

doom 3 sells for 20mil on ebay

its really there. it can't be real but its really on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8122008245
    where's my beer?

that most definately the guy who put it up's dummy account, but wouldnt it be really funny if it were someone from id?
    where's my beer?

at first i thought it was overpriced but then i saw it included free delivery
    ________
    ZR750F
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:41 PM.

hmmm 20 million aint a bad deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

anyone else played it?
    where's my beer?

nah i havent

it might be worth 2 million, but not 20 million
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Unhappy

i don't get it,
    why is this so expensive?

its just a joke ..... im not sure i get it in its entirety either, but its not real.

its a really good game though. its nothing new ... but its the best of the same **** i have played in a long long time. its like they took teh solid mechanics of unreal 2 and combined them with the creepy atmoshphere of the suffering and made a completely badass game thats way better than either of the other two alone.
    where's my beer?

ok , i feel stupid...

not my type of game though so, that might explain my dumbfoundedness.
    tekken 5 anyone ?

part of me is looking forward to tekken 5 as i would anticipate the birth of a new child.

the other part of me still recalls the world not needing a tekken 4.
    where's my beer?

Geez, by the time it arrives in the mail you could buy it at your local Best Buy in 2 days. Dude probably works for BB anyway and having fun. I remember when Jedi Academy came out, I tried to get it a day in advance until my brother in law (who works at BB) said he'd be terminated if he gave me a copy.
    I have a signature.

or if you're that desperate you could just get a free preview of the full version thats been available since saturday.

i don't mind doing this as if the game is good enough, as this one is, i want the box to put on display so they still get my money. if the game is crap then i feel lucky that i didn't buy it.
    where's my beer?

..... you know what does **** me off though? companies like best buy and circuit city putting their ugly ass price tags right on the front of my box. i'll pay 5 bucks more before i'll buy a copy there. why can't they wrap it in plastic or at least put in on the back or something. or do like toys r' us does and just give you a copy when you bring them one of their printouts. anything.

if i'm dropping 50 bucks on a game i don't want your ugly ass sticker all over the front of it. if i didn't give two ****s about having the whole package i would just download it and forget it.
    where's my beer?

The stickers are easy to remove though, however, they won't wrap it because alot of boxes have that open flap now, and when it's wrapped, you can't open the flap to look on the inside.
    I have a signature.

I like the way the creatures move in Doom3 - very natural and biological, much better than in any predecessor I've seen.

I hope they release Linux binaries for amd64 like epic did with UT2004.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash