Thread: Ashida Kim, Strikes Again

Exclamation Ashida Kim, Strikes Again

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

sad,
    may his soul find peace.

A teenager dressed as a teenage ninja turtle martial arts warrior to carry out a random killing after having "delusional fantasies" as a heavy smoker of cannabis, a court was told yesterday.

OH MY GOD that is hilarious. but i feel bad for the victims families. ninja turtle!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

what the freak?!? how does someone dressed in all black so only their eyes can be seen look like a goddammed ninja turtle?!?!
    what a dumba@@ reporter.
    Now if he was naked with a lone ranger mask, painted green and had a small plastic swimming pool tied to his back, THEN he would be dressed (or lack there of) like a ninja turtle.
    And turtles are reptiles, everyone knows ninjas are mammals.
    that fool needs to be pureultimatepower schooled.
    whatever

I don't know what's more horrifying, the story's content or its writing style. This thing reads like chinglish stereo instructions.

Jamie Osbourne used a ceremonial dagger with a 12-inch blade, as his 16-year-old girlfriend watched, to stab repeatedly a milkman who was on his way to work.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

i think you guys just got severed.
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by brothernumber9
    that fool needs to be pureultimatepower schooled.
    LMAO!
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

Originally posted by brothernumber9

Now if he was naked with a lone ranger mask, painted green and had a small plastic swimming pool tied to his back,
    OMG lmfao! I would almost pay to see that
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Bleah! I'D pay NOT to see that!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

that piece was only semi literate.

how could someone write that badly and have a job as a journalist?

too bad about the milkman and i guess we all know how tv rots the minds of the lethargic and unimaginative set.

too much tv...sad
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Kung Lek
    that piece was only semi literate.

how could someone write that badly and have a job as a journalist?

too bad about the milkman and i guess we all know how tv rots the minds of the lethargic and unimaginative set.

too much tv...sad
    ...and now, too much internet.
    The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy

yes the internet makes me want to kill people randomly....

but that's just me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

At least the internet makes you read.

edit: Although in the journalist's case it apparently didn't help.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash