Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Live-In schools Sydney (ps..Serpent........clear your dammed inbox!!)

Originally posted by Toby
    Yeah, you old timer you. So almost 25 yrs you've lived in Oz? Wow. That's sooo long.
    You think? You sure you'd be able to manage using a phone? They're kind of tricky.

Here's an idea for you - why don't you go to Songshan and learn authentic Shaolin from the temple ... Oh, that's right.

If you want a live-in MA school in Sydney is another requirement that your daughter has to be able to live there too? Didn't think so.

BTW to get a Master's don't you have to have finished school and done an undergrad degree first? And why would you get a Master's if you already have a PhD?
    phd is not in excercise science nor body mechanics.......... knowing that a human never stops learning til death, I'd rather go structured thx, and will probably never stop racking quals........( ps....in 40 yrs or so, if you spot a 70 -ish chick in your class ....it may just be me )

and as for Ally.............you have no idea what you're talking about and our separation is the most impactual event of my life , so take a bow, announce your self as an insensitive pig and hold your head up if you still can................A'hole................ oh ...and in future, please continue to post serious judgements about sh*t you know nothing about ......it makes you look cool after all................

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    why do you feel such a need to say negative things about everyone??? ...........I myself am more inclined to find a way to see some light for the poor sods. but, moving on............appreciate the frank remarks and did have another look at Fungs' ................what r you saying, his instructors are cr*p???.............

ps...to who ever asked...looking for a system I can learn and get some quals from or rpl with on a more advanced level a bit down the way....................have no home now, so live in would be fab thx......................
    LOL.

You try to have a go at me about being negative and then ask what I think. You're amazing.

Fung guarantees an instructor licence in 2 years, and that's part time study. Even you should realise that a system like that is more about $$$'s than quality teachers.

As for you comments to Toby about Ally - you brought her up originally and it still looks like you're running scared, desperate to do anything except face up to your responsibility as her parent.

Who's the a'hole?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I ask for your opinion 'cause I believe ( ahole as you may be)...you have local knowledge and troll echange aside, as you proved with your response..........you're really half respectable ........

AS for Ally, I don't even wanna get into the true abuse and bs I exposed that caused the rebuke of out numbered accusations......and daily sadness aside..you go on or do a hurry - curry..............pls ask no more...............

ps.....we're promised to each other fr the nxt three lives ( if such a thing happens............. .....and life goes on.................).............

closes door and cries to self...................... through a workout of course....................

and as for Ally.............you have no idea what you're talking about and our separation is the most impactual event of my life , so take a bow, announce your self as an insensitive pig and hold your head up if you still can................A'hole................ oh ...and in future, please continue to post serious judgements about sh*t you know nothing about ......it makes you look cool after all...
    No, it makes you look selfish. I don't care how it makes me look - I'm not the one abandoning my children. You originally deserted your child to study Shaolin, saying it was your calling in life. People gave you **** about it for a while. Your lifelong calling was abandoned (after about 2 weeks) and you've been teaching your precious students English as a second language in China, which is obviously more important than being home with your daughter. This was because you had to improve their lot in life Mother Teresa, and seeing as your daughter had it better than the Chinese kids they were more worthwhile and your daughter understood (like an abandoned 12yr old obviously would).

Now you want to join a live-in MA school, WC or Shaolin, doesn't matter which. I doubt your daughter could or would want to live there with you, but as long as you fulfill this latest idea of yours. Then you'll be able to go back to China and open a gym with your fiance and your new baby. Will Ally be invited? And will this be before or after you spend 2yrs in Japan at a live-in judo school - traditional only, of course.

Wow, I feel I really got the claws out on this post. Then again, I'm just documenting what you've stated over the last 2-3mths.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

ps.....we're promised to each other fr the nxt three lives ...
    Just not this one, eh? Sounds like an easy promise. As long as you get what you want, right?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

Yeah, way to avoid your responsibility in this lifetime, bl.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

geniususes; ....... the both of you .....................

AS for Ally, I don't even wanna get into the true abuse and bs I exposed that caused the rebuke of out numbered accusations......and daily sadness aside..you go on or do a hurry - curry...
    Wow! You should get a job on Today Tonight for your journalistic skills. Since you exposed "the rebuke of out numbered accusations" (whatever that's supposed to mean) your only option was to "go on" and leave for China. I mean, heaven forbid you stayed around and considered your daughter's welfare before your own whims.

because you are ignorant and have absolutely no idea what your talking about , I'm inclined to let it go..........disrepectful ( or poorly literatively curios) as you are..court battles, especially regarding abuse claims against folks kids know, can be taxing and send a poor kid crazy...........we've all been through enough.....as much as I miss her sincerely, I think the kid deserves a break..........and so my actions are justified.............as sad as it makes me............now be human, and let the f*cka drop....................
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 08-05-2004 at 05:03 PM.

...court battles, especially regarding abuse claims against folks kids know, can be taxing and send a poor kid crazy...........we've all been through enough.....as much as I miss her sincerely, I think the kid deserves a break..........and so my actions are justified.............as sad as it makes me...
    So you abused her and they won't let you near her? Or someone else abused her and therefore you're staying away from her? That doesn't make sense. Perhaps if she was abused she needs a parent figure around her. Do you know any?
    ...now be human, and let the f*cka drop...
    I'm not human. I'm a bot programmed to **** you off.

dong...sincerely questioning your logic but getting the same translation...............

not that I owe it to you, but had share house with lil sisters' 3 kids + adopted bro.........ain adult in control + wrk + study + training.levave with boo ( beautiul/ Ally )......dead set literally no one for kids to wake to, make brekky, come home to, hang with, do homework, cook dinner, guide them, shower, dress / tuck in, discipline and give som sweet night dreams to........did it outt habit, leaving , expressing concern to school ( which they're nearly all ( babies x 2-3 aside) sharing..........planning to take mine to china or escape venture............rebuked by siblings x6 + ill mom.too weak to give 2 s*its but trying to preserve a social rep...............and on my budget feeding ,cooking,cleaning for ??? kids + emtionally guiding 6 siblings...............kinda tired after so many yrs o' it.........and of course ( thx to medias) china= hel on earth...court battle / kid so innocently question her fibre.............in unprecedented display of girly tears............self leaves quietly to spare further head-f*ck for all kids and allow a "normal/ consistent" routine to kick in..................breaks my heart, but being the soldier I am, their feelngs and emotionsl well being over mine............I'm grown and 'll deal with it................neglect / exposure to crime and total lacko morales is bitc* for any of us..............at least here, self aside, I'm still furthering some folk someway right...........

judge it, hate it, be ignorant....support me and give me props or move on ....'cause you have no idea what I did, nor what I still suffer through smiling and working my a*s off.................

now there's a piece of reality to evaluate.....................

dong...sincerely questioning your logic but getting the same translation...
    Mmm, imagine me having trouble understanding what you write.

I don't understand your life because my background is very different. But I don't label you a "soldier" and think your self-perceived martyrdom and self-sacrificing nature are worthy of my respect. Trying to comprehend your post I gather that you put your family's interests before your own or your daughter's and just left knowing your daughter leads a neglected life. Should I respect that? You mentioned that you had to cook and clean for everyone else. That's not your responsibility. It's your mother's. Take your child and leave. Not to China because it fits your plan, but to somewhere where your daughter will receive what she deserves in life (this life, not the next 3).

OTOH I do respect that you find the situation difficult and you have my sympathy for that. But if it were me I'd be searching for a solution in my child's best interests. Not mine and certainly not my parent's or siblings'. My children come first in my life - end of discussion. IMHO you have taken the easy way out for you (and coincidentally furthered your own ambitions).

If it were me? I'd drop plans to study WC or Shaolin. I'd get a nice steady job somewhere and a place to rent. I'd get my daughter (provided I were legally allowed to) to come and live with me and ignore my siblings' and parent's protestations. I'd enrol her in a nice school and try to maintain some semblance of normality in her life. If I were able, I'd learn MA but it wouldn't come before my child.

Originally posted by Toby
    [B]Mmm, imagine me having trouble understanding what you write.

I don't understand your life because my background is very different. But I don't label you a "soldier" and think your self-perceived martyrdom and self-sacrificing nature are worthy of my respect. Trying to comprehend your post I gather that you put your family's interests before your own or your daughter's and just left knowing your daughter leads a neglected life. Should I respect that? You mentioned that you had to cook and clean for everyone else. That's not your responsibility. It's your mother's. Take your child and leave.B]
    Ally's the least ( due to spotlight ) neglected of them all...........so mom s*cks a big one and always has............when you 've been looking after several after kids ( your responsiblity or not ) since their births in every aspect, including financially......what are gonna chose between faces????...........Look If I talk to you any more about it I'm jus gonna cry.........................anyway......end o programme one and have a moulin rouge performance to dress for .....................

later ..............................

ps...in ownership the apostrophe comes after the s ....Eg : mothers'.................

No it doesn't!

Does it?