Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the new james bond

Connery's my favorite too. My favortie Bond movie is "From Russia with Love." I'd have loved to see Connery in "OHMSS"
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

pierce is my favourite
    :braces for backlash)::
    he is though, i think he's the best bond thus far surpassing even connery, I'll be sad that he won't return to do more, but in all honesty after watching it a few times that last one " die another day" was total crap , and halle ... i love halle but... she was unfit for the role

maybe it's a case of her real life character being to large for the role , or, maybe she just acted horribly in it, who knows , all i know is i didn't like it or her in it.

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    Ewan is anti-Hollywood bigtime. I don't think he's sign on for such a shallow, sell-out franchise.

What's he doing? Making documentaries on the production of cheese for public television?

He must be living in poverty.

Originally posted by Starchaser107

I think dalton bit donkey buttocks when it came to bond.
    I think they used a stuntman for that part.

Pierce is my second favorite, but I think the problem is the derivitve nature of the Bond movies in general. I think they should stop or reinvint them somehow. Make them period pieces of the Cold War. The Bourne movies have been better spy movies of late.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Thumbs up

matt damon has definately bourne some respect for his recent role/s.
    agreed

Best Matt Damon move="Gerry"

aka "Bill and Ted Wait for Godot" aka "Dude, Where's my (Bela) Tarr?"
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

hey.saw this nano - technology series for a 1st time zou tian ( last night).featuring a baby - faced ashtom kutcher looking dude.but just a lil more kick - as* imo...........

considering we're all getting older and the creme de la crop grows younger ( as does audience)...... I'm voting kick but*, clean cut- preppy - come fitnes guru - baby face..........

failing that........ a no muck about business ./ onto it / private , half unshaven, intellegent ( looking at min) fitness fanatic 'll do it for us I think...

cheers boys
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 08-12-2004 at 10:21 AM.

Have a good buzz going BL?

i get a good buzz just trying to read what she posts...

actually, it's 1:21 am here and still doing business, but sure....... thanks for asking........

Ps: does anyone do adult humour and conversation anymore or is it all pleasant ville preppy???.......... 2nd thought, just don't answer that ha......

frass head

"::frosty the snowman, was a very happy soul...::"

problem is with the Bond movies they is just trying to make larger than life action and not a good solid story anymore. It's a shame considering Pierce is one of the best guys to play Bond since Connerey. yo chaser I agree with u.
    Let the Bourne ppl do the next Bond, and put Zhang Zi Yi innit.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

the mere mention of that woman gives me a rise.

amen
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."