Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something tells me this guy's going to be the BUTT of a lot of jokes

Talking Something tells me this guy's going to be the BUTT of a lot of jokes

Oklahoma man shoots himself in rear end

The Associated Press
    Last Updated 8:40 am PDT Friday, August 6, 2004
    BRISTOW, Okla. (AP) - Drew Patterson wanted to protect himself after hearing reports of an fugitive in this northeastern Oklahoma community.

He didn't think he would wind up nursing a sore rear end.

Patterson's .22-caliber pistol, hooked into the waist band of his denim shorts with the hammer pulled back, apparently fired, hitting Patterson in the left buttock Wednesday afternoon.

Patterson, 27, said he suffered "one of my most embarrassing moments" when his gun fired.

"At first, I didn't feel anything at all," said Patterson, who talked readily about the incident Thursday at his parents' Bristow home.

"Then about 30 seconds later, I felt that burning, stinging," he said.

He felt something warm trickling down his left leg and found an exit wound.

Patterson said he walked into his parents' home and said, "Mom, I did something bad."

Law enforcement officers searching for escaped inmate Raymond Lee Smith, 26, who ran from a Bristow courtroom Wednesday, stopped their hunt when Patterson's gunshot wound was reported.

Smith fled a courtroom in handcuffs and an orange jump suit and was still at large Thursday. He was facing charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon on a police officer.

Residents in the Bristow area armed themselves last year when a suspected murderer, Scott Eizember, roamed the rural area as authorities searched for him for 37 days.

"I had good intentions, but I screwed the whole thing up," Patterson said.

Patterson said he was told to keep walking to avoid complications as the wound healed.

"It hurts fiercely now," he said while walking slowly and gingerly.

Reports that the man posts as "Master Killer" on an online kungfu forum were unconfirmed at press time. (Okay, I made that up.)
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Re: Something tells me this guy's going to be the BUTT of a lot of jokes

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Oklahoma man shoots himself in rear end

Well, he's assking for it!

Yeah, you gotta wonder how he was reared.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Oklahomans sure are stoopid.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Don't be so bummed out, MK.
    Crippled Avenger

Yeah, it looks bad now but I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

I can't believe no-one else wants to crack wise about this.
    Crippled Avenger

Butt, all the good lines are taken.
    Geoff

-A hundred enemies, a hundred cups of wine. Infinite enemies, infinite wine.-

He'll need strong anal-gesics for the pain
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

I hope they ass-essed the injury correctly or he could end up with arsenic poisoning
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

that's a guy who could get behind the idea of gun control.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Good thing it wasn't in the front of his pants - both the guy and the gun would've gone off half-c0cked.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Ah, that's more like it, you cheeky devils!
    Crippled Avenger

well, you assked for it.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Is that supposed to be an insult? Cause if it is, I'm rubber and you're gluteus.
    Crippled Avenger