Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something tells me this guy's going to be the BUTT of a lot of jokes

I realized at the tail end of that post that you might be offended. I'm probably deserving of astern reprimand.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

"One of" his most embarrassing moments? ONE OF? Makes me wonder what else he's done lately if that isn't the worst. Jeez.

ttt 4 2015!

Reeks of bawang.

Zhejiang man gets knife stuck in his butt while trying to rid himself of fictional case of hemorrhoids

Yes, you read that correctly. A man from Zhejiang was admitted to the hospital with a knife stuck in his butt. The man, a 54 year old surnamed Yan, apparently suffered from hemorrhoids and was trying to get rid of them.

Yan, a local restaurant employee, told reporters that he had suffered from the hemorrhoid pain for almost 20 years and one morning decided he could not take it any longer. Using a sharp knife, he bent over in front of a mirror and jabbed the knife into his butt. When the knife got stuck, he called and asked a coworker to drive him to the hospital in what must have been a very bewildering phone conversation. "A knife? In your where?"

As you might imagine, the delicate removal of knife from butt was a real pain in the ass and took even longer because Yan had chosen to go after his hemorrhoids with a slightly hooked blade. However, when the doctors finally removed the knife, they found that Yan had no hemorrhoids and his medical records confirmed that he had never suffered from any hemorrhoids at all. He has since been made to submit to a psychiatric evaluation before being allowed to go home.

So in the end, no one knows why he stuck the knife in his butt. This also is not the first time a man from Zhejiang has had a mishap involving a knife. Perhaps it was his interpretation of the mysterious China dream; that he decided he could do whatever he wanted if he just set his mind to it. Or maybe, like everyone else in Zhejiang, he is simply really *****.

By Hasanali Pirbhai

[Images via iFeng]
    Contact the author of this article or email tips@shanghaiist.com with further questions, comments or tips.
    By Shanghaiist in News on Nov 5, 2015 11:58 PM
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart