Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the only thing worse than a new Steven Seagal movie?

What's the only thing worse than a new Steven Seagal movie?

http://www.stevenseagal.com/music.html

A new Steven Seagal album!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

With B.B. King and Stevie Wonder..
    dare I say this is better than some new movie of his?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

William Shatner has a new album coming out, that might be worse.

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

Hahahahahaha. An album by Steven Seagal! That is err......interesting. Well, lets give him a chance. There is an extremely miniscule possibility that it could be decent. Discounting that, it will probably go the way of most albums by actors that try to sing: sucking more then a Hoover Vaccum cleaner. The scary part is that this actor gone singing trend seems to be getting bigger. There is a small minority of them that are actually good though. Still, imagine the horrible possibilities........Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston do Sonny and Cher, Seinfeld sings Sinatra, Oprah does Opera......~~~~~Chills down my spine~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by The Count; 08-07-2004 at 02:53 PM.

you can always go to edit and delete the post!!!!!!

anyways segel is.... multitalented, see the mountaindew commercial with him? you can see it on kontraband.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

even russel crowe made some god awful turd of an album.

yeesh, these guys get a little money and figure they can start "branching" out.

they should stick to what they know and leave the music to the pros.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    eh, he's an aikido guy. them's all a buncha tree huggin folk singin hippies, so no surprise there!

actually, when he was on saturday night live years and years ago, he played guitar and sang "everybody was kung-fu fightin'" during his opening monologue....and it wasn't half bad!! but that also means it wasn't half good either.

The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    even russel crowe made some god awful turd of an album.
    Fightin round the world!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I thought Russell Crowe had his (admittedly terrible) band before he was rich/famous?
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Although the first answer was correct, so is this one:

A new Seagal movie where the fat **** gets to shag an 18-yr-old sweetheart, on account of his macho attractiveness and ultraviolent tendencies. And you get to watch it. Pass the barf bag.

Wink

Two steven seagal movies? A seagal/crowe duet? A band with seagal, crowe, crow, richards and kidrock? I dunno. I leave it to stephen king to come up with the truly horrifying.

Segal played guitar in one of his movies with a country music star...Fire Down Below maybe?

MK - "Fightin round the world!"

LOL. Southpark = goodness

Russell Crow's band was (I think) "40 odd foot of grunt" or something similarly bad...
    Keep it simple, stupid.

the only good actor to make good music is. as we all know, David HasselHoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

This looks like it's gonna have a shot at the title too...!!!