Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 100 pushups!!!!

yah I've done 500 + real ones in a combined set ( with squats and dips and stretches etc over an hour-ish). It's not all the time, and I have no qualms about dropping to knees for some 'o those 50 sets, and don't even cry so loudly if I only pump out 100 over an entire day. But I have been there and have realistically eyed off 1000 over an hour or and a bit integrated with other exercises in a sesh.

I don't care if the boys with their big ol' "i'm so strong and purrty big " muscles can't picture it. You take my advice and try it on, or you think I'm stark mad and leave it. I don't mind sharing , but onus is on yourself to sort logic and there I leave it.

Red: muscular and sometimes but lesser for cardio endurance and flexibilty meets skill is also a focus of mine. Happy to trade notes , feel free to exchange ideas.

cheers

BL

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    yah I've done 500 + real ones in a combined set ( with squats and dips and stretches etc over an hour-ish). It's not all the time, and I have no qualms about dropping to knees for some 'o those 50 sets,
    What's this?

500 pushups over an hour?

50 sets?

That equals sets of 10 reps.

You said in another thread you did 500 pushups in one set, I called BS, and you got all defensive.

Nice try then.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

500 in an hour? ****, that's easy. i've done that -- just ask sevenstar about what punishments he gives me whenever i miss a proper workout.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I do sets of 50, sometimes 100 , sometimes it's 150 or 200. I rest for less than 3 mins and press on. If I haven't worked at capacity I'll mix in up over an hour with other jazz. Even my daughter gets an hour and she only does half load. Be pedantic, but I count her work as a set well done.

Ps: by "50 sets", I meant sets of 50.
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 08-21-2004 at 01:47 AM.

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    Even my daughter gets an hour and she only does half load.
    How do you know? Isn't she the one you abandoned in Oz while you ran off to fulfill your selfish dreams in China?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

to fulfill my selfish dreams of getting a real perspective so as to write my book that will give some insight on how to become a better person according to another belief that may gel with you where others have failed.... yes... that's the chicky...and yes, she was achieving it since she was four .

How selfish of me to to assume a lead role in educating the world on themselves and giving hope and belief where perhaps there was none. ( the responsilbilty of knowledge ha ) I should be ashamed.........

but I'm not. and now I study to heal their bodies .........

what a hard core useles trap I am..............

"educating the world on themselves"
    You're not even qualified to educate grade school children in basic English. But of course you presume that you're qualified to educate the "world" about "themselves"???? Has your ego and your delusions of grandeur (not to mention your delusions of martyrdom ) gone completely out of control?

Never mind, that was a rhetorical question.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by cerebus
    "educating the world on themselves"
    You're not even qualified
    another typically C'bus comment.........

Another typical bl-ish comment.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

on the 100- 500 + push - ups... If you've been there , I'd love to hear how you did it, I have and told you how I got there myself. The rest I don't care about.

peace dude, peace.