Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have an idea!

Ryu Guest
    Hey Ralek, don't leave me hangin.
    Do you think Chinese BJJ is a good name?

HEY WAIT! Can you give me a good video game martial art style name??
    What's the first thing that comes to your mind?

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Watchman Guest

I'm sorry to encourage the little scrapper,

but LOL @ "mystical punch known as the 'left hook'".

PHILBERT Guest
    Ryu, how does this sound?

Nin Ten Do

That can be your style.

PHILBERT

Felipe Bido Guest

Hey Ryu!

I think you can help me (and my nephew)

I posted a question about japanese characters in DBZ, and you may know the answer (Well, if you're a DBZ fan like my nephew). Go to the Martial Media forum and check it out, please :)

-------------------------
    -When it comes my turn...will you want me to go?
    -For Democracy any man'd give his only begotten son.

NorthernMantis Guest
    How about drunken nhb or Brazilian Ba Gua or The Way of the Intercepting Donkey Punch.

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Ryu Guest
    Way of the intercepting Donkey Punch, eh?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

DragonBall!
    LOL, no no, I don't know anything about it other than the name of the two characters Gouku and Piccolo.
    That's it. :) (**** guys, what kinda person do you think I am?? :D)

Actually though I have a Japanese friend who might know. I'll check it out..

(NO, the "friend" is not me! :mad: )

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Xebsball Guest
    Ralek!!! :mad:

Enough with your ****ty talking.
    I AM the ideal opponent to you!

You got video game skills?
    I've been training arcade fu for more than 8 years, the only person that can keep a fight with me is my brother, that have a similar training.

You got video-bjj skills?
    I've watched a great number of great NHB events on my tv. Pride, UFC, Meca World Vale Tudo... I've absorved the skills from great fighters such as Sakuraba and Vitor Belfort.

The diference between us is that i have Kung Fu and you eat **** for breakfast.

I know you are afraid of me, but there is no way out, its about time your nightmares come truth!
    You will be swimming in your own blood that will hit the floor when i hit your ugly smelly face!

You are the Grand Ultimate Walking Vomit with hemoroids. And just when you think you hit me I'm behind you kicking you in the nuts and making sure you'll be walking funny for the next 2 weeks!

"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
    Master Deltoo
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

Xebsball Guest
    Ryu, sorry for using your thread like this.

"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
    Master Deltoo
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

Ryu Guest
    :eek:

Is this the end of the lovable troll, Ralek??

Will the intense might of the NEW video-game martial artist be too much for the "Ultimate Grand Fist"??

What's this?? A "Mexican stand-off"? A new enemy has appeared from the recesses of the dark, hungry, cruel, and trained with the same skills as the Vid-Fu gamer!
    Who will win as the power of TWO videogame champions comes together in an apocolyptic climax of martial arts mastery!

Be sure to tune in next time! Same Troll station,
    Same Troll channel!!

(insert old batman theme now...)

Ryu Guest
    Xebsball, I don't think it was that serious to begin with! :D

No problem, dude. Feel free to have some fun! :)

We all are.

Ryu

Ralek Guest
    Actually when people ask me i just say i play Nintendo. And that's what i do. My main training is playing 8 bit nintendo and super nintendo.

Felipe Bido. I know all about Dragon Ball Z. I watch that show all the time.

TKD the real street lethal!!!!

Silumkid Guest
    Ralek, the more you post the more obvious it is that you are a know-nothing troll who thinks he knows it all. This is attributed, usually, to one of two things:

1) Youth
    2) Stupidity

We will continue to hope that one day you will either grow up, or educate yourself. And by the way, if Shaolin is so weak why is the Shaolin character on Virtua Fighter 4 the strongest fighter? I played it the first time in years, since VF2 (when Lion, another Kungfu character was the strongest) and cleared it. So there, troll. :p

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Felipe Bido Guest

Ryu

As you already noticed, the question is about the Kanji characters, not the DBZ stuff itself.

Go ask your "friend" :D

Ralek, I think my nephew knows more about that show than you do...well, if you know kanji, maybe you win.

"To be great is to be misunderstood"- Emerson

Tigerstyle Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I only trash styles that are based on forms, stances, dead drills, and throwing dragon punches into the air.[/quote]

Does that mean you trash Ryu (and Ken) from the "Street Fighter" series? They can both do the "Sho Ryu Ken" technique, which translates to something like "Rising Dragon Fist". Wouldn't that mean they are "throwing dragon punches into the air"? ;)

Never thought I would see the day Ralek points out the flaws in his own style...

Watchman,
    I also enjoyed the "mystical left hook" line.

Ryu,
    I agree with PHILBERT: "Nin Ten Do"
    "Chinese BJJ" is also a good one :)

PHILBERT Guest
    Actually, John Lindsay over on E-budo thought that one up. He perfers to call it Ninten Do. But some famous styles tend to have 3 names. Jeet Kune Do, Tae Kwon Do are two. So I thought Nin Ten Do would be better than Ninten Do.

PHILBERT