Thread: check out this ken combo

check out this ken combo

They get pretty excited:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/284/

Appearently that was at the EVO tournament, which is sopposed to be the biggest tournament for video games in North America. People from Japan and Europe come JUST TO TAKE ON America's best.

If you win, you're the best of the best, hands down. And this guy came back from almost zero health or something. He also parried each hit of the super.

DAYUM
    he's good
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

what streetfighter is that?

i am not familiar with the new versions of streetfighter

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
    (could be SF3: second impact too but that one is slightly older. )
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

oh junk, to block all that chun li, and then rip it up with ken.yeah that was skill. but i see those chinese punks in china town do better things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I want to learn ken's style. Now I need to breathe better to make chi balls.

St jean sur richelieu (Montreal south shore)
    i cant find the stupid clip the lnk takes me to the main page helppppp