Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pin a merit badge on me.

Sometimes people hate traditional martial arts practice.

Some pf those people can be found at bullshido.
    A few of them are frequently found here.

I think it's an ego thing personally. THey don't have the time or patience for some of teh obscure cultural practices associated with training with some of the old crew.

But maybe they got jerked over by someone who fabricated their "old crewness" THat happens too.

It's a fine line.

Anyway, it's all ego driven, all of it when it comes to rocketing ones mouth off or when it comes to getting banned. Someone's ego gets bruised and that's when the teardrops start. lol

People gotta learn to reign that s.hit in.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by Kaitain(UK)
    I just went and had a look on their forums, nearly drowned in the testosterone fury. I had to have a lie down. Jeez there are some meatheads on there...
    ROFL!!! Yes some on that board are real turnips. Some are cool , but outnumbered.

Yes I'm KFDW.

KL,

The danger of such a site is that its dedicated to "removing the BS from martial arts" is that people will form a mindset thats all about trashing other people. Even if thge people doing the trashing are inferior MAists themselves.

It also breeds those who go on simply to become part of the clique and buy some rep. insurance before they themselves are critiqued. Some get away with the same kind of murder I do and are liked for it. By virtue of my name alone people already form opinions and make lame arse comments. Without ever even asking me about it.

Some are cool and some are actual TMA and TCMA. Some are just stupid. The really stupid ones seem to be the loudest. And two of the mods are noted whine phreaks with too much power and time.

Abel-

I agree 100%
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Talking

LOL! They banned my next screen name already!!!!

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    LOL! They banned my next screen name already!!!!
    someone needs to reset his ip and new email address.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

call your isp and tell them you think your being haxored. if your persistant and polite they'll change it.
    where's my beer?

"In very rare circumstances posters can be banned for stupidity if they are posting material so dumb that it drives the average reader to want to gouge his or her own eyes out. "
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Thats 90% of the posts there.
    I my case, I'm being singled out because of old grudges.

They asked for it anyway.

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    someone needs to reset his ip and new email address.
    Actually, I goofed it. I'm not used to the whole alter ego thing and posted as my self on another name. Oh well.

I only go there for kicks anyway.

I find that while some of the guys are knowledgable on bullshiod, a lot of them are just mouthy cynics who clearly lack knowledge and likely have no skills.

But that seems to be the audiance they want there...for some reason. They enjoy tarshing Traditional martial arts. Maybe some of them were sexually abused by deviant tkd instructors early in their martial experience and now buillshido is their outlet for venting their feelings regarding their sore bummies.

anyway... There are way too many know nothing meatheads ranting about stuff that doesn't matter.

Here's a fact about martial arts. It's real easy to tel what is for real and what is not.

For health: Is the person healthy? Is the teacher healthy?

For fighting: Can the person fight? Can they fight well?

As an artform: Can the person express form beautifully and make it enjoyable to watch?

The ones who are pushing phony gunk will eventually be seen for what they are and pity to the morons who stick with gunk pushers for too long. But staying with someone who is teaching you nonsense long enough will open your eyes to a lot of realities and in the end can actually be good for you.

You now have the ultimate comparison quite simply.

The guys at bullshido do seem to be about 87% smcktalking though. But I know there are some decent martial artists there just like here.

the ratios will always be slightly imbalanced though.

jeers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

WTF, RUDY?

A. You weren't banned, just had your access temporarily limited to Trollshido for engaging in blatantly trollish behavior.

and

B. Why would this be a badge of honor anyway? Wouldn't spamming and repeated petulant, childish attempts to derail discussions be an example of EMBARASSING behavior for a "Sifu" to engage in?

Seriously, you weren't banned. Get over yourself.

I attempted to explain the reasons why you were put (like my 5 year old) in a virtual "Time Out".

The fact that you've come here to brag about your behavior demonstrates why you were restricted in the first place.

Bullshido is purposely one of the least moderated forums on the net. Do you even understand how much of an a$$ you have to be for a mod to take ANY action on you?

It doesn't matter whether or not you personally agree with the staff. I do, and that's what does.

You're welcome back whenever you chose to stop trying to **** all over every legitimate thread with useless garbage. We're actually trying to do something over there; something you've ALWAYS been threatened by, hence your moniker "KungFuDoesWork".

And for the record, no $hit Sherlock. Over half the staff has Kung Fu experience.

Jesus.

Hmmm..

What a surprise.

Sifu Abel ****ing people off again.

BTW, Abel... I just checked out that site and I noticed that a guy from that site is hosting a Throwdown in Norco a week from Saturday. That is right down in your neighborhood. Are you going to go there and show them that "kung fu does work"?
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 08-13-2004 at 08:05 PM.

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    Thats 90% of the posts there.
    I my case, I'm being singled out because of old grudges.
    Now, I'm not Admin there anymore, but I do know that none of the staff has a grudge against you, despite your running to other forums to call them names, as part of your wu de, I suppose.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Thumbs down

What a bunch of sanctimonious clap trap.

Pray tell, Mommy, WTF do you think is going to change by your little action? Nothing. I am as I am and will always be.

You KNEW what I was like when you first asked me, in your own words, "to be a balance for the anti-kung fu MMAers that were your primary members back them. " And, as I recall it, it was almost an extention of sherdog at the time.

You KNEW I was going to be the underdog then. And you KNOW its made some people bitter now. *cough* JKDC *cough* *cough*

You KNEW what I was like when flamed. You KNEW that I flamed back. You had plenty of it from me here.

You KNEW that I was going to get that kind of treatment for the kids on that board. You sat through countless posts by people like peedee that were in effect a thousand of times worse.

You've seen PLENTY of posts of mine that were civil.

Being relegated to Trollshido is even WORSE than being banned. Trollshido is a place were you basically put people so you can say you don't ban people. Its a place, if you haven't noticed, were the handfull of haters go on to gang post you and do all the same trolling but without the consequence. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE THAT FLAME ME AND THOSE I FLAME!!!! Whats more, there nothing more to do there than flame toss all the same shmucks who do so regularly except now its in a concentrated form in a couple of threads. THERE IS NO REDEMPTION IN TROLLSHIDO, *******. It can only get worse.

Half the staff meaning Omega and Asia. Of which, Omega was opposed to It and Asia has just stop caring. The mods in question are JKDchick and Braniesansoo. Both of which have had a so-so likeing of me since before they were mods especially JKDC. Oddly enough I can't even go back and post some of her gems to me since your record is missing almost 15 months of my posts. I'm not the only one whose noted this on your board. Then your mod, who doesn't have grudge supposedly, posts this nice bit of trolling. Thats real maturity there folks.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...threadid=15309

Then of if you want to talk about admins, theres this little gem odf a post by I choke you. Why is he tired of the board, pray tell?
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...threadid=15091

You can stick this "I'm the cool guy here stuff." It is VERY clear that people on your board only have to meet one criteria, They have to have to bow to the "movement". There are plenty of trolls that are accepted simply because they are "stormtroopers" of the "movement". They troll, make rude comments , belittle people and nothing more. And occasionally they'll pat the back of one of their buddies and that counts as a "contructive" post. Stupid........

As a prime example, shumagorath. I took a look at his post record. 95% of it was pure troll. He has more posts in trollshido , either mover of made, than anyone I seen so far. Is he banned? No. There are plenty more samples of this. Derailing threads? Are you kidding me? This is an EXCUSE. Pure and simple. So which one is it? Derailing threads that were long since done, Post *****? You can't seem to keep the charge straight, officer.

As for the mcthrowdown, I've also stated on that thread (I can always count on knifefighter to be thorough ) that the dates set were not convenient for me AND for several members of the area that would like it to be in early sep. I wanted to ask Clyde if he could postpone it. But wait! Thats right! I CAN'T because I've been relegated to trollshido!!

This every thread stuff is PURE Horse chips. Its was ONE thread. I was posting fine in other threads.

I love it how people use my first name and put "sifu" in parenthesis as if it makes their comments more powerfull. News flash, its stupid!!!

Bottom line, you can go **** yourself and that lame one-eyed half-dead wonder weasel you rode in on.

"but I do know that none of the staff has a grudge against you,'

Then dude, you don't know as much as you think, you don't read much or you have a really bad memory. Which i guess is my problem, I do remember.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 08-15-2004 at 01:12 PM.