Thread: ,,....,,,Attn:,,..... ......Toby............................

,,....,,,Attn:,,..... ......Toby............................

Hey, 'was just,,, wonderin what .......... kind'a training rutine youre wroking on now............ do you................. this it.s........... eficnent or may be efforktive? I think...... you......... should do BWE's cuz you kno they.............'re good for...... stgnreth. if you are feelin' big,,tricspe you shouldl.......... try some pullups........ cuz they really..........fry those 'ceps......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

..............,,,,,,,,,.........................., ,,..... .,,,,,,,...............................,.,.. .,,,,,............................................ .........,.,.,., ,....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. ..................,,,,,,. .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,., .,
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Ooh, it's like a Body Snatchers movie!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised Iron ...
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

and I really speak like that you clowns

and the funny part about that, is I'm sure half the time you really believe it

as long as we're practicing realism

Re: ,,....,,,Attn:,,..... ......Toby............................

Iron:

You are funny!!!! You must be related to BL or had the same english teacher in third grade.

Originally posted by IronFist
    Hey, 'was just,,, wonderin what .......... kind'a training rutine youre wroking on now............ do you................. this it.s........... eficnent or may be efforktive? I think...... you......... should do BWE's cuz you kno they.............'re good for...... stgnreth. if you are feelin' big,,tricspe you shouldl.......... try some pullups........ cuz they really..........fry those 'ceps......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

..............,,,,,,,,,.........................., ,,..... .,,,,,,,...............................,.,.. .,,,,,............................................ .........,.,.,., ,....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. ..................,,,,,,. .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,., .,
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

hating is an art and these boys are once again proving themselves skilled

BL:

Me no hatin' on you. why would u say sumthing like that.... i nothin but lov for you.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    and I really speak like that you clowns
    Yes.

Yes you do.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

You forgot to throw the colloquial suffix "-ish" into the mix at random points!

Oh yeah, and you need to try and convince us that improper English is correct and impossible physiology is the rule.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

.....my English....... is,,prefect-ish and narly flawles....,,. you know... i was,,,, battling .,.cyborgs from..........the future while climbing mt. everest (which I defeated....with ease,,, with dim mak - and you,, all... saying it doesn't work..),,..,.. and...they,, didn't think my... English...was..bad,,
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

lmfao - now that's what I call skillz Iron Fist
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Oops! Time for a triceps workout! Where's my pullup bar?
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Close, Ironfist, close. But I was still able to understand what you said. You've got the spelling & crazy delusions down, but you need some focked-up, totally incomprehensible gibberish in there too.

It's amazing how much ridiculousness she was able to pack into each post. If she'd been doing it on purpose I might've thought she WAS a genius.

LOL@ Vash!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I'll pay Vashes' comment myself but you're still being silly, and if it's the best you can do to amuse yourself, well it's the best you can do