Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i am going to be a home owner in 2 and a half hours

Congrats GDA!

Lol @ FD. I liked this bit, "... and makes a thoughtful gift ..."
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Congrats GDA. Welcome to the world of financial pain

Seriously though, there is no better feeling than when you first kick back in your own home.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

GDA: Fuc( you. I want a house. Dmn fuggers are hard to get round these parts.

you guys would be proud of me.

i already got into an argument with my neighbors and i didnt go off the way i thought i would.

two of my buddies came over to check the place out tonight and move a couple things. afterwards we decided to chill in my backyard and bull**** a little bit before heading out. [edit]this was about 10:30 at night[/edit} we are carrying on a normal volume conversation when we hear "HEY WE AINT WELFARE PEOPLE OVER HERE ... I WORK 45 HOURS A WEEK!" this came out of the neighbor's upstairs window.

i yelled up sorry ... then got cut off. i don't really know what the guy was saying at that point cause i was boiling but trying to keep cool. something about him having windows. i tried to yell up sorry a little louder and got cut off again. at this point a thousand different responses were surging through my brain before i finally screamed "I ****ING GOT IT WE'LL KEEP IT DOWN." my yelling caused satan to bark so then they got to hear the growls of the inferno being squelched by my repeated praises to my dark prince.

they shut the **** up at this point and we could hear his wife and him talking for about 5 minutes before they decided to go back to bed.

these houses are not side to side but at least 30 feet apart, but i understand the ****er's window is right under my picnic table and we might as well have been carrying on a conversation in his bedroom no matter how normal we thought the level. if he would have just yelled out hey guys im trying to sleep we would have very sheepishly said sorry man and went inside for the night. instead hes already proved himself an ******* in my book.

i really hope we caught him off guard when he had to get up early, which i can understand, and im glad i only yelled up what i did. but if this is typical behavior he's not going to like his house as much as he used to cause i refuse to like mine any less.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 08-17-2004 at 10:04 PM.
    where's my beer?

Well done GDA. A neighbourhood fight so early on in the piece

Seriously, the dude sounded like he was a bit aggressive to start with, which is the wrong way to deal with new neighbours.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

right ... and i tried to give him the benifit of the doubt. i dont want to have to make him hate me, but he's already used his get out of jail free card.

i was very reasonable, and im gonna have a talking to him tomorrow. i'm very easy to get along with and if you ask me nicely to be quiet all noise will cease within a minute or two.

however, if you act like that on the regular you can expect a couple hundred fire crackers on your porch at three in the morning on the regular.
    where's my beer?

Re: i am going to be a home owner in 2 and a half hours

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    i am very excited.
    really love your work on that one.... well done

GDA,

Can we assume that you and yours won't be invited to your neighbor's this weekend for a "welcome to the neighborhood BBQ"? Might as well cross 'em off your Christmas list.

BTW, nice pic of the house. When you get a chance take a couple of the inside.

Beers

definatley ... ill post them in this thread after the weekend.

if i can borrow my sisters digital camera they'll be good quality. if not i have a digital cam corder which does take pictures but they wont turn out all that great.
    where's my beer?

Nice work, GDA. Where is the place? What town, I mean - I don't want your actual address.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

okay, since we're getting clips and pics , for potential neighbours sake, would you tell us what you paid and what acreage you're sitting on??

always good to know this jazz....

cheers and many beers to you and your family

Ps. If you're doing pics, I assume you have a workout space....please feel free to share ..........

congrats GDA!

Important to whip the neighbors into shape right away so they dont go having raised expectations or asking to borrow stuff or making eye contact.

enjoy making it your home!
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    it's no manson i understand...
    Yeah, you don't want Charlie living there, mass murders, head ****s, sacrifices... oh wait GDA, maybe you do...?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Although having Marilyn around might get the neighbors to shut up...
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

nice work GDA, you should have told him 45 hours a week sint anything compared to your 60

i guess its war then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.