Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Passed!!!

*snaps fingers*

IT IS DONE!!!

Xebs: Find a man named Caio Biojioni (sp?). He was an exchange student over here about 3 years ago. He will get you laid. All he talked about was going home so he could "slip into his girlfriend's pu$$y."

And for my own dignity, I don't bang fat chicks.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by FatherDog
    So when you see a ham-creature coming towards you in a bar with a look of undisguised passion in her eyes, and at the last minute she's intercepted by a dude in an Isshin-ryu headband who asks her if she'd like some "fitness lessons"... say a silent "thank you" to Vash as you run for your car.
    Roflmao! It's long, but that'd make an awesome sig, Vash!
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Originally posted by Vash
    I'm looking forward to training my brother. He's 13, Bi-Polar, and obese. I really hope I can help make a positive difference in his life.
    sweet as Vash... good cause and luck on your path to you both

Toby:

Indeed it would. I however have too much love for the T-Vixen to revert to BBW-stuffin'.

BL:

Thanks.

[B In particular, I'm looking forward to training my brother. He's 13, Bi-Polar, and obese. I really hope I can help make a positive difference in his life. [/B]
    Be careful with your bro. If he is on lithium for his bipolar there is a risk of lithium toxicity if he becomes dehydrated. His obesity may also be a side effect from the meds.

well done and good luck
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

Sticky:

Thanks for the advice. I know he's not on lithium, but I don't know the name of his current medication. One of them, though, is Zoloft. That, I know, has contributed to his recent weight gain, but he has been obese for several years due to depression-related inactivity and poor eating habits. He was only recently diagnosed.

His father is obscenely inactive, very overweight, and not the nicest guy in the world. He was a major problem for me before I moved out, and I can't imagine what my brother is feeling, considering he's far worse off emotionally than I ever was.

I'll post later on which BP meds he is on for more suggestions on how to handle his workouts.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by SevenStar
    Oh wait, you're a trainer, not a miracle worker....
    **** .... that's as low as you can get. why not just go tazer his talleywaker or something.
    where's my beer?

.... i'm not saying i didn't laugh mind you, but ****. poor xebby.
    where's my beer?

Sticky:

Thanks for the advice. I know he's not on lithium, but I don't know the name of his current medication. One of them, though, is Zoloft. That, I know, has contributed to his recent weight gain, but he has been obese for several years due to depression-related inactivity and poor eating habits. He was only recently diagnosed.

His father is obscenely inactive, very overweight, and not the nicest guy in the world. He was a major problem for me before I moved out, and I can't imagine what my brother is feeling, considering he's far worse off emotionally than I ever was.

I'll post later on which BP meds he is on for more suggestions on how to handle his workouts.

Thanks again.
    Dude: psyche drugs are a boitch!! I'm qualified to counsel and majored in substance abuse amongst other things and presently hooked up with another engilsh teacher come qualified psychologist. and socioligist US educated babe.... are you sure the drugs are neccessary??

Zoloft has turned many a decent mind , bod and person into a zombie shuffling machine, much like the largactle shuffle similar suffers get "prescribed" and "recommended"...... bi-polar is by no means justifiable in the real and acheiving world by drugs dude !..........

.maybe the guy just needs some health and fitness info, someone to see him through his deep inner - feeling work ( and you gotta be real kind and patient to get 'em there) , and some serious detox time and motivation to make it all happen....

remember, bi-polar and obesity are a disorder of emotion and side effects of a particular mind - frame....

as folks who wanna help, I think it's our job to empathise with why they feel and think like that and replace their associations with something a lil more positve.......... he's not retarded dude. just working on some jazz ( as you do ) ........... sweet ???

good mission dude asnd done the same for my own lil sis

cheers , props and clear thought and intention again to you both

Congrats, Vash! I didn't see this thread until now.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

BL - thanks for the latest addition to my sig line...
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Sorry to hafta do this on your thread Vash, but....

Hey BL! Fock you! You wanna talk smack to me and then whine about it when I respond, then you'd better learn to shut the fock up biotch! You know, you seemed a whole lot more intelligent when you were....gone! Why don't you try that again?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I smack talk no-one nor am anyone's boitch. Considering you are older than me, I'm just going to presume you led a sheltered life and will leave it there. Believe it not there are those that of us who'll give you some truth regardless of how you want others to think you feel about it.

Sorry , too grey to give you credit for your post... getting tired and looking forward to an acadmeic or mature intentioned response.

you can fock and Boitch all you like.: anger has become redundundant in my life and nothing more than a reason to peg your vulnerablity.

deal with that mr. bus

Ps: I'm a nice chick and I don't know what smack - talk you're talking about , but you wouldn't have paranoid delusions on occassion by any chance would you?? conspiracy theories??

????

now let vash his glory ha??
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 08-20-2004 at 06:47 PM.

Nice? You're a passive-agressive looney toon! As far as being anyone's biotch, I never claimed that. You're just a biotch in general (as in "stupid biotch").

And you do presume much (as always). You also are apparently unable to read a profile. Yeah, I lead a real sheltered life, you focking moron!

This from little miss "Oh, I'll just act like everyone is beneath me 'cause I'm such a humble genius, model, dancer, kung fu ninja chick who knows SOOOO much more about everything than the rest of you poor saps" when in reality you couldn't even pass a third grade English exam, you're anorexic and weak, ugly as all get-out and think you're god's gift to the world all at once!!

You're a pathetic little troll with an empty, pathetic little mind. You're not impressing anyone on this board. At one time I found you amusing. Now you just make me sick.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

some nice expression. Sometimes I got shoiyt going on and sometimes I'm a regular jane - doe...... does it matter??

Cerebus... you can spit every profanity you have at me, but I've come too far and I'm too real to turn back. Fock knows why they thought Iwas bootiful enough to model for such crazy $$$?? 1/2 the time I can't even see it myself. but I do dig sport and I dig information .

Do you have like, male / female supremacy issues, 'cause it sure aint comming from me

Ps: for those who wondered, if you replace intellegence ( as in the phrase " IQ" intellegence quotient with apptitude ( having the capacity to be adept at) , would it help any ??........thought not
    Equal potential is a human trait and absolutely are your craziest dreams manifestable.......... you just gotta ignore the trolls, be committed and trust what you know....

Ps:
    a*holes are everywhere, but don't be harsh, 'cause they're only lacking answers themselves and their aggression is how they think they'll get them. Opposition is natural, soldier on to your dreams folks and hold your head up, smile and make it happen...........

BL

PPs: I'm the freakin psychologist, stop trying to tell me you understand sanity...I don't believe you!!!!!!!!!!!11