Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: att bl haters post here.., free shot

att bl haters post here.., free shot

noticed recently that the boards are becomming overrun with Bl trolling / hating comment.

Please feel free to hit me with your worst and keep it off the real chats ha??

open so shoot

Answer : I hate BL because:

roll on

fire

It's not fun doing it this way... it's like good comedy - it's gotta be done at the right moment or nobody will get it.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Stop saying stupid things on the real threads for us to comment on and the real threads will be free of such comments. You'd think that would be simple and easy enough.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Nobody hates you per se.

I never mind that you troll at my few threads. I troll at your treads, too.

But if others do not like you opinions, so be it.

If you do not like others to change your opinions, then do not try to change other's opinions into your opinions, either.

If you like to stretch in the warm-up then do it.

Others think that it is no use, let them be.

No need to justify everything under the sun to prove your way is the way.

If people do not agree with you, they must hate you.

Nope. people just do not agree with you.

You have more friends on the forum than you think.

Last edited by SPJ; 08-20-2004 at 10:57 PM.

I thought you were talking about Bruce Lee...
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

no, just the imitation guy bruce li.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Actually, people who keep nagging on you are the ones that care most about you.

My mom for example.

Why you stand on one foot for 1 h? Mom, this is called Golden chicken stand.

Why don't you go to the public library where you can find young girls? Why went to the Buddist temple library, there are only monks and nuns? Mom, I am studying Buddhism.

Why spent all you allowances on old books? Mom, these are out of print boxing books.

Why don't you go and have a date with a young girl? Why do you always go to the temple and za zen with old monks? Mom, I am learning how to think and meditate.

Why you keep hitting the punch bag, you will get hurt eventually, you know? Mom, I know what I am doing. I am practicing my stance and Fa Jin.

Why you want to practice Wushu 4 to 6 hours everyday? Why can't you be a normal kid? Why?

Mom, why can you just be happy for me for what I am?

And stop worrying. I am in good hands of many good teachers.

If you want people to see in your way, you have to see in their ways first.

Last edited by SPJ; 08-21-2004 at 12:20 AM.

I understand different perspectives and the right to have one, but it is really such a big ask to find decent people interacting decently these days??

I think cerebus is overreacting. It's not like anyones forcing you to read her posts. It's not like she posts racist threads over and over again like jun_erh does.
    Grow up dude and use the ignore function.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

i don't hate you i'm just miserable.
    don't take it to heart.

Me, I don't have a problem with you bl so no potshots here.

Posting a stupid comment/question isn't a big deal, everyone does it. Just don't be so defensive. In the same vein, don't worrying about establishing your authority as an expert in something (i.e., ex-olympian, teacher, mom, etc.), most everyone here is basically an armchair expert anyway.

Think of the forum as a big locker room full of overgrown teenagers snapping each other with towels. If you wanna snap someone with your towel, fine, but expect to be snapped back.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

don't snap towels on the ORA models, unless they ask you to
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I don't hate you any more than the Fiendish Doctor Fu Manchu hates all those pathetic british people he entraps. Were I Fu Manchu, and you british, I'd probably lock you in a room with a computer, surgically remove your fingers and nose, (to prevent you from typing), then post things that you'd posted in the past, and read every dissenting response to you, but never let you respond in your name, not as a means to help you reach nirvana, but merely because I'm the Fiendish Doctor Fu Manchu. As you slowly became insane, I'd fill the chamber with dung beatles, and you would drown in a sea of carapace and feeler and writhing insect limbs while I laughed and played a song I myself wrote for my massive pipe organ, entitled Dung Beatles in B.

This is clearly not hate.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 08-21-2004 at 02:13 PM.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

LOL! I love KC Elbows' post!

Anyway, yes I did go over the top with my rant, but no more so than BL goes over the top with her BS. It just gets so annoying when she comes onto the forum and spreads all sorts of disinformation and lies.

She's teaching Chinese kids improper English which will get them laughed at if they actually try to use it and that's bad enough, but then she tries her hardest to convince people who have tried to guide her to the correct English usage that they are ignorant and don't know what they are talking about.

She tries to diseminate incorrect training information based on her flawed (and often downright inverted) ideas of human physiology. Most people here seem to know better, but one day someone will take her seriously and end up getting injured because of it.

She acts all "high and mighty look-at-me I'm an expert" then tells other people to to control their ego and goes on to talk about how humble she is.

She talks in one post about committing suicide and says she's crying and asks me if I'm proud of myself, then goes on to lecture me about growing up and acting mature.

Oh well, I know there's nothing I can do about it. There's no way she'll ever grow up or open her mind enough to realize the truth of anything I've said here sooo.......... troll away BL, troll away!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Hey blooming lotus,

If strangers comments are bothering you so much, then do you think maybe it's time to take a bit of a break from message boards? At least that's what I usually try to do... You could divert that extra emotional energy into something more important like putting even more time into your lesson plans, working on your plan for opening a school, or doing something for your unborn child(you're still pregnant, right?). If cerebus's(or anyone elses comments) made you upset and the least bit suicidal, then it's probably a good idea to cut yourself off from people that are making you feel that way(at least temporaraly) and immerse yourself in another activity that gives you more emotional satisfaction.

You could try the "ignore list" route(putting people that **** you off on your ignore list), but I find that it's sometimes too tempting to click the little read link to see what they're saying about me