Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: att bl haters post here.., free shot

Actually, the whole pregnancy claim and her blather about suicide were just ploys to obtain sympathy and get people to stop calling her on her misrepresentation of facts. Well.... those along with her whole spiel about how hard her life was as a child, how she's lonely and drinking hard and working even harder.

There were times when I was inclined to believe at least SOME of that stuff, but she has so totally shot her credibility to heII that she really can't be believed about anything. My pity for her has since turned to scorn and disgust.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

BL, this is the internet. You really shouldn't take it so personally.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

You should, however, be more careful about what you say and how you say it. Otherwise, you may wind up saying something very different from what you mean.

See sig line for example. I hope!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

no. I meant exactly what I said. you have no idea what ex-pats in china etc, go through on daily basis here ( even Gene can't or wont tolerate it for more than several weeks) and a lesser consituntialised person may've really taken your comment to heart. For god sake, I cried over the state of humanity. Imagine a naieve lil 19 yr old, copping the flack I have through the hardship we endure here preconditioned to western life and be able to read and speak and write , not to mention working our as*es off for little money, unable to find the food we kno to run our bodies at peak, and so on so forth.

Don't tell me I'm out of line by sharing hime truths. You guys have acted like as*es. End of story. Glad it didn't happen to some one else ........

Ps: Kc is an optimistic dude. Like to see you pull that one off. I've seen and dealt with shyte and learned some jazz along the way, just because I have not substantiated nor rescource to share , doesn't mean I pay credit on your ideas, right to have it aside.

I know what I do, and that aside, I'll consider your thoughts. I'm also a sweet heart, but don't give KC threat / stand over jazz, bwecause then we're talking serious. Keep it light and informative ha

and cerubus ( with a small c) , To make sweeping and uninformed statements is not more than I expect from you. My kids and advanced adults and even teacher students I 've taught, regularly and frequently tell me that I'm the best teacher they've ever had. So what If I get some free time , drink and exchange knowledge ( albeit incorrectly spelled or logisized) here. You're silly to think, no matter what you get off the other end of a keyboard, that you're getting an accurate take. Just like me perceiving you to be a totally evil ( though fighing it with the constitution or tolerance you present to have) and judgemental yet unlearned a * hole..... It's likely I just don't know , nor ever will by this means, you well enough.
    There fore this is and will awlways be a generic take on ma competition in all respects.

Peace Cerebus...find some ha.

PPs: brad : no, suffered malnutrion in Zhengzhou in persuit of shaolin and coupled with a well desevered work out, bub didn't pull through, and fiance giot hit by a truck whilst riding hios motorbike on a typically unstructred / organised road, kinda needy at the same time, felt unsupported so regrettabley lost him too. ( don't feel bad for me though, alot of ex-pats have a similar story themselves)

PPPs: cerebus : we even ( at the uni I'm teaching at now ) get a psychological break down of what to expect and how the MAJORITY of ex-pats deakl with it. Alcoho. is a more than common means, and I don't care if in your naeiveity you have no clue how that comes to be. It's a common denomenator and mine is at least healthfully justifiabley.

what you don't know will never hurt ha.

I like BL
    Shes crazy but shes nice to me
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

lol

Originally posted by Volcano Admim
    I like BL
    Shes crazy but shes nice to me
    aren't we all

actually
    Yeah
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

Need a little attention, BL? Getting lonely?
    Well, come on by Texas sometime and we'll get you drunk, beat you up, and leave you at a busstop. We do that to all the people we love...

and, BL, you are no exception...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

can we do something I haven't done recently???

we could always duct tape you to a tree and shoot rocks at you through a tennis ball launcher...

more exciting, isn't it?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

LOL! bl (small b, small l), it's just not getting through to that dim little walnut you so egotistically call a brain, is it? You just proved everything I said about you!

Wow! What a total nutcase/ drama queen/ attention wh0re you are. You're never going to get that professional help I suggested are you? Always the "Oh poor me, sob, sob", "I always sacrifice myself for humanity, whine, complain". You know Mother Theresa you need to find yourself a convent and stay there.

Every time I figure your intelligence couldn't get any lower.... voila! You go and surprise me!

Sanity, bl...... find some ha.

Oh, and just so you know, yes I AM totally Evil (Capital E). MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

no. I am the proffessional help and I 'm going to convince you, but I will remind you that my apptitude is above 90 % ish of the entire worlds' poopulation. Yes that in itself sounds crazy , but your imos' are speaking for themself.

I can't credit you. I'm sorry dude.

I evaluate sanity myself, but say what 'll get you further in your own mind. I think we all do

WOW! Whew! I'm sure I must LOOK downright crazy sitting here laughing so hard my cheeks hurt after that post! I must look kinda like this:
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

laughter often hides truth