Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've Been Accused.....

I've Been Accused.....

Well, apparently Blooming Eyebrows, a.k.a. Blooming Lunatic has accused me of being (in her words) a "supremecist"......

Does anyone here remember how I tore into the idiot calling himself "theblackdragons" when he began spouting white supremacist, racial bullsh!t? And that freakin' escapee from a mental institution calling itself "Blooming Lotus" accuses ME of being a supremacist. On what grounds? I'll tell you. Because I was an Army cop from 1988 to 1992. So apparently to her that means I'm some kinda Aryan Brotherhood freak! I guess all cops are jack-booted racist murderers in your narrow little mind, eh bl?

Someone shoulda' slapped you in the mouth for even being born! The world will be a much better place when you are no longer in it. Freakin' psycho nutcase! You're a disgrace to the martial arts and the Buddhism you pretend to follow (fake Buddhists suck!).
    Last edited by cerebus; 08-22-2004 at 06:57 PM.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Time to put her on the ignore list...

It has been done!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I'm a "Supremicist!!"" After all, I thinkI'm better then all of you guys!!!

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Re: I've Been Accused.....

Originally posted by cerebus
    Well, apparently Blooming Eyebrows, a.k.a. Blooming Lunatic has accused me of being (in her words) a "supremecist"......
    If she knew what she was talking about, she would have spelled the word correctly. Things carry more weight when you say what you mean and mean what you say.

"supremacist"

You have to let it roll off you, I had a Canadian accuse me of being a Republican on this forum and try to tell me he could tell things about me from one post. You just have to be secure in your self and let insecure mind readers like that make your ignore list.

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi

good thing you weren't accused of possessing the means to manufacture wmds or the usmc would be all over your living room making a mess of things now!

anyway... you gotta let that kind of stuff roll off dude. Validity is with everyone...and so is inanity at times.

Constant flux is what it is. And what it is is where we're at and it don't mean nothing.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

No one on these forums puts any weight into blooming boosheet's words, why do you?

strike!

This thread is worse then a "ralek is X" thread.

strike!

Well, she's on the ignore list now, so as far as my little corner of the internet is concerned she no longer exists. This could be fun. I can call her any names I like, but she can never respond to me. Hmmmmm.....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

she called me one last week.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

she never called me a supermacist
    ive no luck with girls
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

How in the world could you tell what bl was trying to say about you? I usually give up on reading her posts after about three lines. Life's too short, you know? I don't think I'm too stupid, I have an inkling at least of most of what James Joyce is on about in "Ulysses," but bl is in a whole 'nother category of incomprehensible.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Heh, heh. Yeah, she's more like an uneducated lunatic on crack trying to write in imitation of Finnegan's Wake in my opinion (is Ulysses as crazy as FW? I haven't checked it out yet).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I have greatest respect for people in uniform.

I come from a family of long history in services.

I have relatives in the police force, Army, Navy, marines and Air force in Taiwan.

I was borned and lived in the dormitory for the police till I was 6.

I heard stories of wars and fighting the crimes.

I was so enthralled when I watched the first man landed on the moon on TV live.

When the American astronauts visited Taiwan with a moon rock.

Guess what. I was allowed in the Taiwanese Air Force base and saw the astronauts in person and actually touched the moon rock.

People in uniform are protectors of the people and defenders of the country.

My uncle was always Shuai Jiao me when I was a little boy. He is now a retired police commissioner.----

a martial art instructor (is this you?) from another site said:

Little Richard and Dennis Rodman. Do I need say more? Racist Skinheads in the country? Dont know about that, Im in OC, skinheads live in Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Norwalk , all over 909, but I dont know know country skinheads. Hell I dont know any skinheads anymore. I did time with some and most of them live in the pen actually. 81st and highlands? Where is that? NYC? FLA? As white boys boys thinking there black, hell, ok if you say so. Just dont let them be around me cause I like to smash them just for practise. I am not one of these martial arts instructors who preaches some eastern peace angle with it. I like to use my sh$t. I want all white boys who are inclined to do so, become a full on ******, you know flibber lipped cant speak, keep repeating, " ya know what Im saying, You Know what Im saying, corn rowed and khakied down thugs. That way they will make it to the pen, and then oh you stupid mofo, you will get tossed in a minute. Now uncle Tom Tom, go fu-- yourself...
    his profile on streetgangs:
    http://streetgangs.com/billboard/pro...profile&u=1076
    Last edited by Unmatchable; 08-22-2004 at 08:44 PM.