Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: proof on dim mak ???

Originally posted by Enforcer-
    Dim Mak exists in pak mei. It is a phnox eye fist to the throat.
    If I did pak mei, that'd be sig-worthy.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Enforcer,

Hitting the throat with a pheonix eye fist is not easy especially if you do it in the midst of acrobatics to deliver the strike.

EE

just been talking to BL who has recently shacked up with a chin na cop in South China and is probably being exposed to more china na as we know it here than ever before. She has , in light of recent lurkings and chats with said cop, become more adamant than ever, that while they do share alot of core principals, dim mak is more and more certainly from wing chun than she ever previously thought. I think the way she plays and executes equating it to chin na, likely has to do with her jutsu trainings ( ninjutsu / aikido ) but the strike style and execution capacity is more WC in nature than anything else.

cheers maers

Ps : maybe in future we'll harrass her for a video of her executing some dim mak striking and chin na etc variations and we can relate it back ...... see how we go ha

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    Ps : maybe in future we'll harrass her for a video of her executing some dim mak striking and chin na etc variations and we can relate it back ...... see how we go ha
    Yeah. Chick-on-Chick ***** flicks are hot.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I didn't say she'd be fighting you!! m kay

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    just been talking to BL who has recently shacked up with a chin na cop in South China and is probably being exposed to more china na as we know it here than ever before. She has , in light of recent lurkings and chats with said cop, become more adamant than ever, that while they do share alot of core principals, dim mak is more and more certainly from wing chun than she ever previously thought. I think the way she plays and executes equating it to chin na, likely has to do with her jutsu trainings ( ninjutsu / aikido ) but the strike style and execution capacity is more WC in nature than anything else.

cheers maers

Mods can you kill this thread pls?

Now this chump is talking about wing chun and dim mak, neither of which he is probably ever done, based on what another chump who has done wing chun and some half-assed half-baked patty-cake grabbing, pinching and poking mess for a few months has to wibble on about, based on her exps of being 'shacked up with a chin-na cop' whatever the **** that may be...

He must have learned some kung fu style rather than some generic 'chin-na', and just because that freak (and who wants to know what kind of grabbing, pinching and poking the dumb hussy is doing? Not me) can only see wing chun (because surprise surprise it fits her hare-brained theory) doesn't make it so! You can't talk about the sea to a frog in the well, but it doesn't seem to stop the frog in the well relating somebody else's nautical exp as being a splash in the well.

And now this wickdeed is wibbling on about her knowing more than anyone else here.

Lamer than wheelchair-boy here.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

"You were an actor too, so what are you saying about your kung fu."

I wasn't saying anything about my kung fu, Loonie. I'm saying Michelle Yeoh doesn't know anything about it. I'm saying you don't know anything about it. I'm saying Ng-Mui never existed exept in novels and spurious oral tradition. Do you know what a non-sequiter is?

"Besides you're not even chinese"

How do you know?

"shacked up with a chin na cop in South China and is probably being exposed to more china na as we know it here than ever before"

My god, spare me the visuals.

say what you like! You still don't where it's coming from nor aimed at!