Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superman

Superman

you may or may not know this, but Bryan (usual suspects, Apt Pupil, X-men, X2) Singer's next project will be SUPERMAN. well Cinescape reports that veteran actor John "Enter the Dragon" Saxon has already auditioned for the role of Pa Kent.

maybe he'll be teaching young clark a little bit about golf & fighting...

lets hope he fights darkside or doomsday. im sick of the lex luthor thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Indeed. A Darkseid (played by a heavily made-up and partially CGId Michael Ironside) v Superman movie that didn't suxors would be kinda cool.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I'm a smallville fan just thought i'd share that.

That's a great show. I'm looking forward to the new season.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Starchaser107
    I'm a smallville fan just thought i'd share that.
    Originally posted by Vash
    That's a great show. I'm looking forward to the new season.
    Will you guys be able to stay up that late on a school night or will ma and pa make you go to bed?
    J/K Good show.

I gots 2 words for you neckbones

the first is Kristen, the next is Kreuk

aight.

this **** Remington Steele & Laura Holt relationship that they have has got to stop though!

I hate when writers drag that **** out for so long, find another vice already

Angry

I hate when love interest things get dragged out man...
    it's as annoying and drawn out like the whole Majin-Bu episodes in Dragon Ball - Z... ya know...

Originally posted by Starchaser107
    this **** Remington Steele & Laura Holt relationship that they have has got to stop though!

I hate when writers drag that **** out for so long, find another vice already
    I agree. Clark needs to get his super mack on and tag Lana's super a$$.
    Also, how many more mutants, infected by the "green rock", must Clark fight? Let's change it up already.

apparently there are some big surprises for the upcoming season of Smallville.

meanwhile on the movie front:

according to IESB.net the director already has someone in mind for one key role: " I think what the deal is that they want to surround an unknown with slightly more marketable names...for instance, folks like Patrick Stewart (who is apparently singer's fave for Jor-El) would have more pull at the b.o."

yer killing me starchaser. I love superman, hate smallville.

i hate smallville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I liked Lois and Clark
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I liked Lois and Clark until they got together. I like Smallville and hope they don't get together. Not getting the woman is far more interesting than getting the woman (and something more geeks can relate to)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Originally posted by Judge Pen
    I liked Lois and Clark until they got together. I like Smallville and hope they don't get together. Not getting the woman is far more interesting than getting the woman (and something more geeks can relate to)
    Spidey got the woman and geeks rejoiced!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.