Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dude, Where's my thread?

Dude, Where's my thread?

Why was my thread removed?
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

you konw its like hunting

some times of the year peeps be allowed ot hunt a certain number of certain species of animals
    cos its ok
    or so they say

hey man,
    remember we're going to die anyway so its nothing to worry about

"free yourself
    from yourself"

"think for yourself
    question authority"

"there is no spoon"

"saint anger round my neck
    he never gets respect"

"fear is the mind killer"
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

st00 -- i nixed it, as bl has enough threads about her already. she's actually making progress toward reasonability (and reason, for that matter). she's even agreeing with toby and serpent on a regular basis, and not even the rest of us do that.

i tried to send you a pm this afternoon, but apparently it didn't take, because it isn't in my sent items now.

anyhoo, bl gets far more attention than she deserves on the main forums. if you really want to get something across to her, i suggest either standing within five feet and shouting through a megaphone, or using private messages.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    she's even agreeing with toby and serpent on a regular basis, and not even the rest of us do that.
    ******, really? Someone has obviously injected her with something.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I'm getting really sick of opening a thread, reading for a bit, only to find it turn into some weakass lame argument (about grammar and spelling... something NONE of the people involved are perfect with) between bl, serpent, cerebus, et all.

We get it. You don't like her. You don't like what she says. You're never going to, so why bother continuing to egg her on?

I think all sides involved have been showing an incredible amount of immaturity and haven't been considerate at all of the other people who read/post on these forums.

Just my opinion, tho... and I'm just some nobody
    Royce can choke as many people as he wants. He'll never have a cartoon as cool as Jackie Chan Adventures.

-- Chang Style Novice

Re: Dude, Where's my thread?

Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
    Dude, Where's my thread?
    I thought I saw it over there

No man, it's right here
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

and then....?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

fried rice
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

and then....?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

And then along came Jones

Dah dah da-da-da-da
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Originally posted by Hau Tien
    I can't speak for everyone, but I know I'm getting really sick of opening a thread, reading for a bit, only to find it turn into some weakass lame argument (about grammar and spelling... something NONE of the people involved are perfect with) between bl, serpent, cerebus, et all.

We get it. You don't like her. You don't like what she says. You're never going to, so why bother continuing to egg her on?

I think all sides involved have been showing an incredible amount of immaturity and haven't been considerate at all of the other people who read/post on these forums.

Just my opinion, tho... and I'm just some nobody
    Personally, I look on these boards as (aside from their entertainment value) a place to exchange information. If someone is able to continually spew blatantly incorrect information without being challenged on it, it lessens the value of the boards as a resource, particularly for new people that may not know that bl is talking bollocks. Thus, when bl pops up saying things that are blatantly incorrect, I generally say so - to do otherwise leads to a degradation in the information value of these threads.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

and then....?
    some eggrolls
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Just to make it clear (since you can't read what I wrote) My thread was not mean spirited in any way. It was just advice directed at her for avoiding getting flamed like you mention above.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

st00 is correct -- he was polite, and the advice he gave was fair and intelligent. however, i'd rather not have any more threads focus on bl, and i already know from experience she doesn't take advice, regardless of its merit. the thread was novel, but i'd rather stuff like that be kept on regular pms from now on.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
    Dude, Where's my thread?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I saw it over there

No man, it's right here
    omfg, the keys thread!!!! lol

hilarious
    Kung Fu is good for you.