Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

Any point to this

BL and EE,

I think we have gone way over the point where we can stop going on and on about this and that. The two of you obviously have the utmost burning need to do nothing more than post and post some more.

Cerebus and Buddy at least contribute things that mean something to the people training. Hence, the two of you get nothing out of it.

Enough already...

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

right. despite our links and dietary advice / science information / and the training posts you no doubt missed ( ie :- pls see buddy saying " Matt knows more about everything than you ever will!!! "

closey followed by a " YAH! " from others,

then one day later the guy, discloses that he didn't know d*ck about his own art and appreciated the clarification from myself ( or couldn't deny it at min) on how to re :- Iron body and rib- expansion for crimineys!!! And I only learnt his art for 5 freakin mths!!!

obviously, you have no clue about what's happening here, so I'm going to leave you to it.

Cheers DD

B

Ps: Buddy :- "blowme" ??? You need a hobby and a girlfriend

"ie :- pls see buddy saying " Matt knows more about everything than you ever will!!! "

Who's Matt? I can't keep your issues straight.

"Ps: Buddy :- "blowme" ??? You need a hobby and a girlfriend"

It was a dig, Michelle, not a request. I do like poker and bagua and the Mrs. would frown upon a girlfriend.

Mat was proven wrong, by his own admission directly after your rave reviews and own brown nose on it, as opposed to me laying the correct for him in something anyone who'd trained or studied over 10 yrs in not neccessarily ma but definately health and fitness as an academic tangent, would most definately know. Sorry Buddy, but your call was unfounded and now you just both look silly.

bl, you're lying your arse off. Mat NEVER said that "he didn't know d*ck about his own art". You're making that up entirely. You never "laid the correct" for anyone.... ever.

And all your posts on the health and nutrition forums are completely invalidated by the fact that they are all wrong. Everyone has pointed out to you that they are wrong, WHY they are wrong, and even WHERE to find correct information. You, however, don't wish to learn anything. You only want to pontificate and talk like you have all the answers when you don't even have a clue. Go to bed michelle.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

you're not even qualified in health and fitness so your just learning from the rest of us anyway.

AS for Mat, I didn't say he said that I knew more about his art than I did, but he did make a request on a tech from his sytem he should've known, if not from ma school from his health and fitness studies, and I helped the guy out. End of story, and I'd really like to say something nice to you at some point soon, so stop being an idiot all the time ha .

Blah, blah, blah. You don't even know what I am or am not qualified in (but that doesn't stop you from trying to sound like you're an expert in it ).

Of course we all know my university degrees don't stack up to your vocational school certificates and made-up lies....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

my quals are as legit as Serps and you pay his knowledge. Either way.....really bored tonight I see .......

try a search on something and read a few pages or do some exercise........

Serp doesn't go around making ridiculous claims. Serp doesn't go around spreading false information. Serp will admit that he's wrong if people prove it to be so. Serp is able to communicate like a sane human being.

You fail on each and every one of those points. Spend some time meditating on that.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

by rediculous you mean, you can't quite grasp it........ and have done on the meditation, and couldn't do it differently if I try. If I'm participating, after I hear you out, I'm really giving my opinion or sharing what I've learnt.

but back to forum players.......

let one thread ride for gods sake cerebus.

Better idea, why don't YOU let one thread ride for a change and stop trying to put your filthy footprints all over it, hmmmm?

And apparently you can't grasp what I meant by ridiculous (not "rediculous"). What I meant was someone with zero San Shou experience claiming she could take the title from the current world champion. What I meant was someone with a build like a stick figure (and zero experience in bodybuilding) claiming she could place in a bodybuilding contest. What I meant is someone with zero ability in the English language claiming she's a "great" English teacher. And many, many more things as well.

But that's obviously more than you can grasp.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

actually we are about 2 kgs in difference in weight usually, and we'd both go in the under 48kg division. I have more cumulative both general training and conditioning and more cross board ma experience . If I wanted the belt I'd take it I said.

I rated in the top 20 % conservatively in my whole country in english and topped every grammar class / test I ever did, including my english teachers' classes.

troll on though, no doubt you will

You just go ahead and keep lying to everyone. That'll really help you attain enlightenment.

You know nothing about martial arts (as strongly evidenced by EVERY post you've ever written here). You know nothing about English (which statement is also strongly supported by every post you've ever written here). You are my best evidence that everything I've ever said about you is true. Go ahead, keep proving my points.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

like Buddy and his " I didn't do it" claims ha!

you're so silly, i spell it out in clear english and rather than learn something, you take the entertainment troll!!

I'll be fvcked........ I'm going to workout!

later

You've never spelled ANYTHING out in "clear english". You don't even KNOW clear english, so how could you ever have done so?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust