Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

BL,

"wt f untrained??? I'm more trained than most will ever be!!! ( though more info 'd be peachy thx ) "

No offence intended, sometimes the ego gets ahead of myself. But please make up your mind if you wanna be happy or sad - or is this just a chic thing sorry I'm teasing again.

Likewise, I'm not sure how old you are, but that thought had also not crossed my mind and I'm terrible at guessing ages. not to mention gussing a girl's age is potentially a health hazard for a guy As for ego, best to take him for who he is, he might try to make you laugh and other ppl cry

I must admit, I haven't read thru eveything you have written to know your MA experience and "hard core life" you alluded to. Maybe when you have some time you could fill me in with the abridged version.

As for the S KF forum, whenever you feel comfortable to stand on the soap box, the spotlight will also be yours.

Cheers

EE

This would be a humorous exchange if you both weren't so completley full of ****.

Ego : It's a long story and i'm sure you don't really need to know ( because usually that's the only grounds I share it on) .

I am 29 , 30 on April 6 in western terms ( d.o.b. 6/4/75)

You are sweet Ego.

Ps: rarely getting mortally offended and yah , wanna be and am happy everyday ( through peace in practice!! have had a hard time lately w/ exit visa drama and depleting fund situation, but I think as a person wgho meditates, that's where I find just enough to relax and smile onward )

Buddy, ................. Shame about scepticism : missing the "good / other sided " facts ha babe

meiguanxie ( doesn't matter ) , we've both been trolled by the best this forum has to offer!! You can throw as many insults and queries as you need to , but @ the end o' the day, we are still who we are and our IMO still pertains to who it does. If it's not you, we appologise that you got "nothing " from our experiences and wish you much luck persuing whatever tangent you are on!!!

Cheers Bud

B

blooming lotus,

Again I fully respect your decision.

Well I'm a bit older, probably old enuf to be your dad. I'm 62. Born on 4th Jan 1942. I was 20 when the Vietnam war started. I was a young an impressionable kid then, now I'm old, narky, grumpy and skeptical. But you do make me feel young again

yah??

I think we meet in the middle !! :P

I believe in stuff about you, not even you do, and I'll walk with you the entire way!!!

You tell me where we're heading, and i'll walk with you then carry you when your arms get tired of pushing the chair...........

you're wanting some gongfu no???

what about starting with some qigong and bag jazz???

I know if you think about it, you'll remember some form,. or you'll just experiment and find combos you can use today!!! NEVER say never...........

besides..........who EVA had such a committed friend / Personal trainer

stay with me babes.......

you want it, we're going there together!!! :P

This is just too priceless! Two of KFM's greatest trolls trolling each other - Shame only one of them realises it.

This stuff is gold!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

he may be full of it , and I just look stupid, but if he's not, I can spare a mo.

big deal.

blooming lotus,

Yes I think we do. I was almost giving up hope that on this forum, it is all about people putting other people down. But it seems that the people that get put down are the ones who have worthwhile things to say.

From reading what you write, I told myself, hey - this can't go on, it's simply not fair and you've also helped me heaps.

Serpent,

Please spread your venom else where, no wait stay around and have a close read, one day you might fall on hard times (god forbid) and we hope you can see things through.

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    he may be full of it , and I just look stupid, but if he's not, I can spare a mo.

big deal.
    Everybody but you knows that he's full of it, but once again you refuse to believe people that know better and go with your own unfounded and unsubstantiated thoughts and delusions. Still, don't worry - this exchange is some of the funniest stuff we've seen here for ages. It sure makes your presence more bearable, so keep it up!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Serpent,

You got trouble speaking for yourself let alone for 'everyone'. Given that you don't know me except for your insults to BL which I refute, you have no legs to stand on.

Calling youself a serpent is too much credit for a legless lizard like yourself.

can't go on nothing!! It has, is and will no doubt continue. Does it really matter though? Guess that's why there's an ignore function.

I Dim Maked MeatShake...He's dead...you should mourn him because he's dead from Dim Mak death touch techinques...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

aha.well at least we according to your site, we still have his music ha

CaptinPickAxe,

Nah he's just sleeping a very long time. Hope you haven't cremated him

blooming lotus,

Good for you, his music just gone up in value!

"Well I'm a bit older, probably old enuf to be your dad. I'm 62. Born on 4th Jan 1942. I was 20 when the Vietnam war started. I was a young an impressionable kid then, now I'm old, narky, grumpy and skeptical."

Kelvin, you lying sack of bushwa shyte.