Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

BAI HE,

I mean, how am I supposed to know Buddy's padegree in mantis when he tells no one. I can only go by what he's saying on the forum. No I'm not Kelvin.

being in the wheel chair has certain advantages - ie. without having to duck. I'll be captain of the ship and my mates will be doing all the heavy work.

Just as there are many "nose picking Japanese toy/Anime fanboys to go around" as you say, there are many candidates for the replacement troll. Given your previous response you'll be prime candidate.

And about catching the gorilla, make sure you know exactly where to DM. Gorilla's HATE people trying to DM them, you'll have one chance to get it right.

Oh, well. Bon Voyage. Aim for that triangle near Bermuda.

Peace,
    Bird.

Ego: you are funny eccentric!

glad to have helped!

Cerebus : I understand your position as an army mp or ex, what ever it was, and I also know the sexist btw you ride with. I hold nothing against you and don't even care if the reverse is true. Deal with me!! I'm staying!!!!!!!

BL

BAI HE,

No I'm not actually going to the coast of Florida. Rather, I'm sailing across the Atlantic.

blooming lotus,
    That's just a preview of the last chapter to my life's journal. It's either going be, around the world in 80 days or 20,000 leagues at the bottom of the ocean. Who knows how the journey will end!

Happy to entertain. As Gene wold say, we're competing with TV, DVDs, VCR, Video, cable and radio

Kelvin you tool. A yachting license? Don't you realize how you've just outed yourself as to not knowing anything about sailing? You fraud. You were never in Nam, aren't in a wheelchair and don't have a clue. Phoney.
    BTW I studied babu tonglong briefly with a well respected teacher in the Wutan lineage. My heart is in Yizong baguazhang.

kelvin??!!

you onto it guy

So now, because there's little left to talk about, let's pick on the happicapped shall we ??

( sorry Ego, I mean, mobiliy impaired :P)

"So now, because there's little left to talk about, let's pick on the happicapped shall we ??"

Or we could talk about your complete lack of parental responsibility, Michelle. "Mommy can't be with you, honey cause she has to endulge her own selfish pursuits."
    But really the only handicaps are Kelvin's integrity and your perception of reality.
    You do know that to own and operate a boat does not require a license, don't you?

Buddy

"A yachting license? Don't you realize how you've just outed yourself as to not knowing anything about sailing?"

I never said I knew anything about sailing. That's something I need to learn like joining a yacht club and getting a captain's licence. Fine you can call me a fraud and I can call your Yizong baguazhang a fraud. Guess we're even now. In terms of your perception on reality, I think your bagua has spun you out of control.

blooming lotus,

Yerah, go on pick on me see with it gets ya. I may be mobility impared, but I'm one hell of a motormouth when it comes to the forum.

No ego. You & Buddy aren't "even". No, his Bagua isn't a fraud. No, you didn't do any research on it, did you? Yeah, that's what I thought.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Cerebus,

Just because Buddy isn't mobility impared doesn't mean his Bagua is real. He has never shared what he knows so what's more for him to say.

But I've at least done the research to know who Buddy is, who his instructor is, etc. His Bagua is very authentic. Apparently your fingers aren't "mobility impaired" (or your legs either, Kelvin ) so why don't YOU do a little reasearch before making such claims?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Oh, and YES he has shared what he knows. He has written some excellent, detailed posts on his art (and the internal arts in general) on the internal arts forum here.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

c'bus : take an loa , return to civvy street and we'll chat when you're human again

cerebus,

I do my reseach on the arts, but not around the whos who on the net. I mean, if I ask Buddy to reveal and he choose not to, i leave it as that and base my response on what he writes to me.

Buddy's not that important, on his profile he is a historian who's as old as the books he reads. That's it. I know that you've already got your facts wrong about me - so much for your research. Which police academy did you graduate from?

Historian. Man I've been a member of this forum a lot longer than I thought. Actually now I'm a real estate investor. When I wrote historian I was an interpreter at Plimoth Plantation here in Plymouth MA. We interpreted the history of 1627 Plymouth from a first person perspective. What does that actually mean? I was an actor. An actor who knew (and knows) more about 17th century New English and Old English customs, dialect, history, geography, reliogin and world view than ever I had any desire. Now I just buy house and mortgages. Much more lucrative.

Now.
    "if I ask Buddy to reveal and he choose not to, i leave it as that and base my response on what he writes to me. "

www.lungmen.org. or you could try asking. Someone could research my isp info and what would they find? That I type this from a computer in Plymouth MA. My martial art background is well known. Ask about me on Empty Flower or over at www.yizongbagua.com. Write Luo Dexiu Laoshi at his site and ask him if I represent his school. If we trace you, what will we find?
    Did you bother to read my posts on the internal section about neigong that both I and cerebus referenced? How can you possibly say I haven't shared when you haven't checked? Tell you what Kelvin, I'll show you mine if you show me yours AND I'll go first.
    Started Uechi-ryu karate at 17. Studied Hung gar Fu Hok with the great Lee Yatming in Boston until his death. Switched to Bow Sim Mark for wushu and Fu style Bagua for seven years. Learned Kumar's Frantzis' Daoist neigong, then moved to California for his Taiji, Xingyi, and Bagua, taught for him, ten years. Moved back to Massachusetts and was a senior instructor at Brookline Tai Chi, director of their Martial Program. Met Luo Dexiu and began an apprenticeship with him about 4 years ago. He stays ay my house with my wife and I when he's here. Along the way was priveleged enough to study silat and kuntao with Pak Victor and Pak Willem deThouars. So?