Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

okay.......... how else do we expect you to respond ?? Really??

Just take note... your service IMO ( and everything that goes with that ) is obvious.
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 09-25-2004 at 09:56 PM.

And IMO mean "in my opinion...".

The educating of "blooming armpits".... it's a full-time job.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Cerebus,

I guess you'rte just bored sitting around bring a security guard of the local rubbish tip and all that, so you try to have your fun with virtual people on the internet. Better you do this than shoot real people.

Alternatively you can use your investigative skills and become a PI or something.

As you have seen, you don't have to go snooping around to seek out Buddy's background. He may come across all Bagua and all that, but he's just a guy with a big chip on his shoulders.

Doesn't take much to start him blabbing about his background. simple strategy but effective.

Says he whose life is a made-up story on an internet forum. Poor ego.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

speaking of chips .and shoulders ........

oh...........and thx Jesus for you hero ...........

I'll stay with you though , because I can hack it, and who's educating who 'll remain to be seen.

cheers freaky vet guy

She doesn't even realize, it's already BEEN seen who's educating whom. She's always wrong, I'm always having to correct her. Pretty obvious unless one is brain-dead, oh that's right ........ (silly me, almost forgot who I was referring to ).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Cerebus,

"She's always wrong, I'm always having to correct her. "

There's never a bad student, only a poor teacher.

You obviously know nothing about either students OR teachers. If a student refuses to learn, the teacher can only do so much.

You can lead a horse (or a horse-faced bl ) to water, but you can't make her drink.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I'll drink only when i need to and rflmao @ your analogy...... I thought my head was kinda horse shaped

Moderator:

Thanks moderator for your good sense in removing Buddy's response. He was following up on matters that were uncalled for and adds nothing to the quality and repute of this forum nor did it further discussions on this topic.

This is no place to for me to justify my war record or how many other crippled GIs I know. It is a martial arts forums and its not like I need the publicity to run for election or anything of that importance.

So lets get back to the discussion of Qi Kung shall we? cerebus - you listening?

Evo,
    You stupid tool. I removed it myself, it was a tad over the top. Now I don't think so. You still a liar and a fraud. You cannot justify your alleged war record or any alleged training in the martial arts. You are not qualified to comment on these subjects. You know nothing about qigong but for what you read.

That is a stupid and egotistical fantasical comment itself at best. Ppl like Ego and myself have nothing to gain by spinning Bs, and you are just a vile character... Thk god alot of us aren't really who we portray here.

Peace on you michelle.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

how creative

the first time was funny, maybe even the second, and being reaally generous possibly even the third but now, you're just being an idiot.

Peace on you michelle.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust