Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

Look you stupid vile evil self centered kunt,

"That is a stupid and egotistical fantasical comment itself at best."

No, at best it was just the direct truth. At worst it lacked the invective you both deserve.

"Ppl like Ego and myself have nothing to gain by spinning Bs,"

But you do, you love to read your own words and since you have nothing of any real substance to offer, you offer up BS.

"and you are just a vile character... Thk god alot of us aren't really who we portray here."

Well if truthfullness is a sign of vileness then I cop to it. You and Emo "aren't really who we portray here." Your words not mine.
    I offered you a pass on the other thread but you are too self centered and ignorant to get it. Offer anulled, you pitiful waste of oxygen.

Buddy,

"I removed it myself, it was a tad over the top."

Stopped here Buddy and we would have accepted your apology. We would not have thought of you as any lesser of a man you already are.

blooming lotus

I fully agree with you. In fact with all the supposed training in history, acting, martial arts Buddy is supposed to have, he should have starred in some of the latest historical features like Brave Heart etc. But no, he's selling houses in a booming market because of low mortage rates. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
    You need good personality to be an actor and his can do with a face lift or reconstruction.

From his post, I think his acting is way over the top. Don't think he can even play the role of a corpse convincingly.

Kelvin
    "Stopped here Buddy and we would have accepted your apology. We would not have thought of you as any lesser of a man you already are."

What apology? I thought my post was over the top. I was wrong, it was dead on target.

"I fully agree with you. In fact with all the supposed training in history, acting, martial arts Buddy is supposed to have,.."

Which part do you doubt? I have no training in acting. I acted as a seventeenth century Englishman transplanted into the New World. My job was to interpret the world view of the time, and darned if I didn't have to pretend to do that. I'm not now, nor was I ever, an actor. I said that so your tiny brain could grasp some of the complexities of that particular occupation. But I have great training in 17th century American and English history...and oh yes, baguazhang.

"he should have starred in some of the latest historical features like Brave Heart etc. But no, he's selling houses in a booming market because of low mortage rates. Easy as shooting fish in a barrel."

Ahhh, so you could do it?

"You need good personality to be an actor and his can do with a face lift or reconstruction."

Really? Is that on the job description? You're really a boob. And just what is your martial art training and in what battle were you allegedly injured, Mary?

Originally posted by Buddy
    Look you stupid vile evil self centered kunt,

"That is a stupid and egotistical fantasical comment itself at best."

No, at best it was just the direct truth. At worst it lacked the invective you both deserve.

"Ppl like Ego and myself have nothing to gain by spinning Bs,"

But you do, you love to read your own words and since you have nothing of any real substance to offer, you offer up BS.

"and you are just a vile character... Thk god alot of us aren't really who we portray here."

Well if truthfullness is a sign of vileness then I cop to it. You and Emo "aren't really who we portray here." Your words not mine.
    I offered you a pass on the other thread but you are too self centered and ignorant to get it. Offer anulled, you pitiful waste of oxygen.
    no , your filthy mouth is example of your vility , and I hate to think about your poor mom you're kissing with the same mouth!
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 09-28-2004 at 06:28 PM.

"no , your filthy mouth is example of your vility , and I hate to think about your poor mom you're kissing with the same mouth!"

Well you only managed to address the first line. As I knew you would. That's the fishhook, babe. The rest of what I said was truth.
    As far as my Mom goes, she has long since 'shuffl'd off this mortal coil'. But a great woman (one I wish my daughter could have met) and a tremendous influence in my life was my Mom. I loved her greatly. My sisters will tell you she doted on all of us.
    Let it go.

oh........

NP :- please note suggestion as having been accepted

Gee bl, aren't you so cool.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

no...just educated!

Sure.... like you're a "genoiuse" with such great English abilities (yet you have zero comprehension of basic vocabulary, grammar or spelling ). And being a physiology PhD candidate with no knowledge of physiology. What an fool!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

now you're just dribbling. the phd is in ch'an and heading for 2nd in HM, progressing to medicine.

You can keep rambling, but for going on 4 weeks, I haven't know if I waas living or dying here, and have ben ( because my mom kept urging me to ) negotiating daily and not slept several hours in row for just as long. I'm not playing " forum fu " with some bs alter..........this is my life and you need a hobby!

thx for the distraction

BL

Yeah, check out the English teacher's brilliant post. You just make it toooo easy!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

A PhD in Cha'an Buddhism...thats hard to belilve. I didn't know enlightenment required a degree.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

But hey, who needs enlightenment as long as you've got a piece of paper SAYING you're enlightened?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Buddy,

"I was an actor. An actor who knew (and knows)...." and you said in another post " I'm not now, nor was I ever, an actor."

One statement must have been a lie.

"I thought my post was over the top. I was wrong, it was dead on target."

So you do make mistakes, finally admiting to one after a half hearted attempt at an apology.

"Well you only managed to address the first line. As I knew you would. That's the fishhook, babe. The rest of what I said was truth."

Use of deception and your first statement might not even have been truthful.

You lie, you cheat, you decieve, and you make mistakes like all of us. How can you live with yourself if you judge youself by the same standards as you would judge others?

It is not me, but your own words that put your credability in Bagua and whatever else in doubt. Ask yourself if you would honestly buy the used cars that you're trying to sell.

Kelvin,
    Don't you realize how easy it is to refute your puny excuse for an arguement? You just ignore reality, son.

"One statement must have been a lie."

No it was..."I said that so your tiny brain could grasp some of the complexities of that particular occupation."
    I see I held out too much hope.

"So you do make mistakes, finally admiting to one after a half hearted attempt at an apology."

No it wasn't. Haven't you even the most basic understanding of English? There was no apology. I admit I was wrong in thinking you were lucid.

"Use of deception and your first statement might not even have been truthful."

Well I don't expect you to understand a martial analogy but it was a feint. You know, to cause a reaction.

"You lie, you cheat, you decieve, and you make mistakes like all of us."

I haven't lied (see above) or cheated and the only mistake was thinking you were capable of rational thought or would answer a direct question.

"It is not me, but your own words that put your credability in Bagua and whatever else in doubt."

Straw man, Kelvin. Neither my Bagua nor my credbility were ever in doubt. Did you read my neigong posts, ask others about my skill or are you just happy inside your own little fantasy?