Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

hok line and sinker nothing!! I'm a wholistic cultured gal and comprimising to allow greater understanding is ok as atrade-off for the face I donj't need. you may look cool at home and in school , but here we do real real life, where trite comments from the seeking effect me little....troll me more, but to the growns you're still a gonna be soon as you "get the chance"..... peace little'ns. boitch and claw if it's its all you know how to do...

BL

I'm not trollin', sister, I'm giving you my opinion. If your a "grown", as you so eloquently put it, I refuse to grow up because it seems that the IQ and reasoning bottom out on you. If you belive that the energy coils and such in the pictures are real, then you have a severe misconception of martial arts...and reality at that! Especally since you call that obvious crap "real life."

Let me put it this way for the "intellegent adult" you are:
    Have you ever caught the sun in one of your pictures (not directly mind you)?
    What did it look like?

and spare me this whole "grown ups" B.S. I'm not a child nor am I a teenager. I'm a young man who is wise beyond his years (or so I've been told)
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

is that a fact??You all desecrate every facet of my life deeply and repetitively ( which consequentially I lay bear for the sake of sharing progress and compartitive states to the up commings) over and over and think you're grown and cool for doing so..... well in such case you'll spare us your trolls and glean what you can and interperate the rest academically if if it all
    ...slodier on mr,oh so grown... olds just don't lay it down that way and yah, I'm open but that don't mean i'm playing..........

meditate on that oh peaceful one

Ps : I just had a colleague get blind rotten, tell me he peed on my bed and persecute me for remembering....... same shyte really... I'll help , but you only take soo soo much.........

Tibetian Qigong is a facet of your life? If so, then your right I am disecting your life, but if not then you have nothing to worry about. Oh, and I don't desecrate, I disect and exploit the phallacies. If you don't like me nitpicking what is wrong (in this case with the fake Tibetian Qigong) then fix it. Why do you get so angry when I take the juxtapose on most topics you post? If don't like hearing both ends of the spectrum then don't post here...plain and simple.

Now, I say its fake due to the exageration of the pictures and provided a couple of ways that this may be proven. You're supposed to retort with evidence that supports it being real instead of immediatly adopting the victim mentality. Thats how debates work, hon. Like I've said before, if you're not willing to debate your side, then don't post your ideas on the internet. They will be challenged if they are farfetched. I've learned this time and time again.

And its hella funny I'm getting criticized about trolling by the premier Troll of KFM...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I don't really get angry but I do loose patience in explaining... gain , take or leave my information....don't really give 2 hoots.....be ingonrant for all you're worth 'cause of cause you know better right

No, you don't get angry bl. Like the time you threatened to kill me. No anger there.

Of course you also said that you never lie, heh, heh, heh.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I did ?? doesn't sound like something I'd do but if I did you probably deserved it. Just kidding, I'm a buddhist dude. I don't do violence regardless of what's said or how it's interperated

Quoted from post by bl:
    "fuc* you!!!!!!" "I'd kill you" "I'd kill you. make no mistake" "today I'd hit you"

Every once in awhile the fake "Buddhist" mask slips & she shows her true colors.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I would should I choose. I more than likely wouldn't but perfection is a high standard and as long as we continue aiming for it. Can't really ask for any more

Unfortunately you're not headed toward perfection in any way, shape or form.

You have, however, achieved a remarkable level of delusion.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

That is such an arrogant statement. You've never even met me and you have no idea what I'm about. You can be nasty for all worth, just want to contribute to my world and if it means occassionally put up with this jazz, it just does.

No bl, it's not arrogant, just accurate.

I've read many of your posts on this thread (what the hell, nothin' else to do since I work night shift security, heh, heh) and they give quite a good idea of what you're like (while creating a thoroughly bad impression of the type of person you are).

It doesn't surprise me that you would refer to my correcting your always erroneous information and showing the truth behind your lies as being "nasty". You're a liar and a loudmouth braggart. You act like you're so superior, when every post you write points out your complete inferiority. It's sad that you haven't been banned yet.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

no Cerebus, I will share any experience or information I have ( almost ) that I think someone will benifit from. There's little point talking to you though, because according to you, I may still be an old man in alabama or where ever you insisted I was. Well, we're glad you're onto it

LOL! See what I mean? I was never even one of the people saying you were an old guy in Alabama, but you can't even differentiate between us on this forum.

And no, you don't "share" info because you think it'll help anyone. You talk garbage about things you know nothing about because it gratifies your huge, starving ego.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

no but you know folks did and insisted on it, calling me a pathalogical liar for denying it. Same thing really isn't it.

I share what I can to help because I'm a buddhist ( which is also according to you apparently not true ) and it's a part of the way I function, despite comments like yours I receive for doing it. I 've had a vast array of experiences and not all of those I'd reccomend, but I will let folks know what I got out of it and they can draw their own conclusions. See you are at the moment, so focussed on the here and now that you forget the big picture. As a buddhist, and particularly a ch'an buddhist that's all see most of time and why I'll do what I can. How 'bout taking some of your trolling time and use it to meditate ??