Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

Every time someone points out that you are wrong, and how you are wrong and why you are wrong, you resort to saying that they're "trolling". Of course we all know that you do that because you can never back up ANYTHING you say.

Your first two sentences clearly show how you have no grasp on reality. I'll clarify this for you since you seem incapable of doing so for yourself (you can thank me later): NO, someone ELSE saying that you're an old man in Alabama is NOT the "same thing" as ME saying that about you.

I know that's a rather complex & advanced concept for you to grasp but go ahead and re-read it several times and then you can meditate upon it and see if that point ever gets through to you. Though I suspect it's a bit much for you to comprehend.

The only reason you post on here is for what you yourself get out of it. Which is some warped sense of satisfaction at wasting peoples' time with your malarky.

It would be nice if some day you would actually LEARN something about Buddhism, rather than just going around talking about how you're a Buddhist (you're not, you know).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

being that I've finally had time lately, I've done little but provide proof. I don't know Cerebus, I'm getting too old for this sh*t. Silly comments and conversation lacking substance ( or cuteness / humour at worst) do very little for me. And now , even though you've never met me , you 're going to stand solidly saying you know my most intimate spirit and beliefs

really bored at work tonight ha.?

You've never provided ANY proof about anything. You just keep claiming that something is so until people get fed up & ignore you. In one of the English language discussions you were provided with proof straight from the dictionary, but you chose to ignore it and cling desperately to your mistaken ideas. How is that proof from you? Proof of your ignorance, yes. Proof for your argument, no.

You're just a fool and will always be a fool. And a sad one at that. I've told you that you need some serious therapy. Like probably ongoing throughout your life. Otherwise you'll always be delusional.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Guess you've missed the last weeks' worth of links then ha? I don't need to prove anything myself, and will even try to help you all with a link when I can manage the time.

Oh, on the English language queries, please see Serpent and Iron for links from places like Cambridge, confirming my use of language.

Don't you have work to do or something??

LOL! Ooooh, of course. It's the whole REST of the world who needs to prove everything to YOU! You, of course, don't need to have proof for ANY of your ridiculous claims. Typical of you Michelle.

As for your use of the English language, I have the links myself. They all agree that you're wrong.

Care to stick your other foot in your mouth while you're at it?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

now you're just out and out lying, but entertaining none the less. Really, you should try a chat room.

See what I mean? Complete denial on your part.

You claimed that in adding the suffix "ing" to a word ending in "e", you drop the vowel and double the consonant. Such as come= comming, bite=bitting, etc. Every dictionary out there, including Cambridge and Websters says otherwise. You just drop the "e" & add "ing" Who's the liar now? Mmmm hmmm.

You claimed that the apostrophe as used to indicate possessive ONLY comes AFTER the "s". WRONG! Using the same resources as above it can be verified that a singular possessive places the apostrophe BEFORE the "s". Only a plural possessive or possessive with a word which already ends in "s" places the apostrophe after.

But all this seems to be WAY over your head, and you'll never admit it, even if I was standing right there holding the open dictionary right in front of your eyes. You've decided you'll make up your own reality and live in it rather than actually waking up to the reality of the rest of the world. Pitiful.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

that's still be you. I think I've already provided a link on that where both are acceptable pending where you come from. Da*med crazy American spelling.

The boys have the apostrophe link, the "ish as a suffix " link and some good urls if you're up for an english lesson

Go home already. Turkey

Oh, this is TOO funny! Check out bl's superior English:
    "that's still be you" LOL! Make sense much, michelle?

"I think I've already provided a link on that where both are acceptable"
    No, actually you never did. You said you had one and you'd get back to us with it (which you always say, but never do).

The only one here needing an English lesson is you (but we already know that, don't we bl). I've already given you enough lessons on every subject you've ever brought up to have retired by now if I hadn't been doing it as charity work.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

so my typing s*x on occassion. What else do you have??

Yah, pretty sure I did provide that link, and if you're lucky I may post it again in the near future...in the name of ( and the term is called Pro Bono ) charity service. Thank criminey I didn't give you my last name!! That's how many times in the last hour or so??

Actually, I DO have your last name. And your personal e-mail. What's lucky for you is that I'm not a lunatic like you or I would've put them to some nefarious (that means "evil") use by now.

Oh and my thanks to your massive ego for condescending to tell me that the legal term for charity work is "pro bono", afterall it's not as if EVERYONE in the English-speaking world doesn't already know that . What a foolish twit you are.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Greetings..

Thread after thread is graced with the on-going saga of the Cerebus vs. Blooming Lotus struggle.. is it at all possible that you two take it to PM or get a room or something..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

What a rat race!
    Cerebus, just let it go, man! Its a blackhole you're two steps away from event horizon.

Its completely obvious that she's a nut job or the greatest troll ever. I mean, peep this:

In the last couple of months BL has been:
    1. Moving back to Oz to get certified in WC
    2. Moving to Japan to learn Judo
    3. Moving to Russia to train with Gymnist
    4. An english teacher (who doesn't know a lick about english, might I add) living abroad
    5. A certified jeeneus!
    6. A $10,000 a day model (for what still evades me)

If this isn't the rambling of a compulsive liar trying to add substance to their humdrum life then color me a monkey's uncle. Its obvious to anyone on this forum, bro. Even n00bs relize she/he has a few screws loose. So please do us all a favor and lets both just put this broad on ignore and leave the Qigong forum for Qigong.

As for being a Buddhist (as I myself am trying to be), she has exhibited some decent knowledge on the Dharma Talks thread (thanx, bl), but she has to realize that just because you've studied it, it doesn't mean you are.
    Buddhism is a life long commitment and some people who call themselves Buddhist are just martial artist trying to get a better grasp on the roots of their arts. They need to realize that it takes more than reading and half-assed meditation to be a buddhist. Its exercising compassion every single moment of your life...something I've yet to master....and something in a sense that should set off a light in a buddhist's head saying "Hey! why should I learn the art of killing and harming when I'm trying to practice peace?"
    Last edited by CaptinPickAxe; 09-01-2004 at 01:05 PM.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    I don't need to prove anything myself,

Then you are doing just fine!

I shouldn't answer this really, but my "out there " ideas contrastively provides food for thought for re-evaluation, expansion or re-affirmation of current ideas at worst. That's not so bad a contribution right??