Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

cerebus, we need to start a support group for victims of Eyebrows spreading insanity. She got me, now it seems she's got you too. I'm itching to respond to the last page of her lies but *deep breath* I'm gunna hold back (for now ). Good luck man. I hope you don't join me in the abyss .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Bad spelling I do ( occassionally, but lying I don't !!) now bank it and let it rest for crimineys.... deal with it!! people accomplish jazz in difficult circumstances. Like you and your degree against odds of speed withdrawl / psychosis Tobes... whatever

Who ever said I had psychosis or withdrawal problems? That thread's become your favourite straw man for me hasn't it?
    Originally posted by blooming lotus
    ... I've done little but provide proof.
    Guess you've missed the last weeks' worth of links then ha?
    Oh, on the English language queries, please see Serpent and Iron for links from places like Cambridge, confirming my use of language.
    that's still be you. I think I've already provided a link on that where both are acceptable pending where you come from.
    The boys have the apostrophe link, the "ish as a suffix " link and some good urls if you're up for an english lesson
    I shouldn't answer this really, but my "out there " ideas contrastively provides food for thought for re-evaluation, expansion or re-affirmation of current ideas at worst. That's not so bad a contribution right??
    I consider each of those maybe not an outright lie, but stretching the truth to breaking point. Not one is true. I'm not going to rehash them because everyone else knows the truth so I'd only be arguing with you and you've shown you lack the capability to learn.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

Toby: I am not trying to undermine you nor demean you. Psychosis is a factor of speed usage and we are all sincerely in your conrner on it. To divert the attention to ludicrous claims is just silly. Can we just be boringly real for a day or so??

Lol @ your pathetic straw man! I never even said I used speed. I said my best friend developed psychosis from meth. He was the only one I knew who did. I also said I knew a guy who's heart stopped on several occasions from hammer. He was the only one I knew that this happened to. Are you saying that all speed freaks undergo psychosis? If so, you'd be wrong again. Do all heroin users overdose? I don't think so.

As to the other parts of your post - as usual I don't know what you mean. I quoted your fabrications from the last day or so. You've conveniently forgotten your incorrectness and lack of support and turned it around to the opposite - you were always right and everyone supported you.

you know how speed is made and what it's made from ( even when it's quality). These things have bio-physical reactions within our bodies. I'm sorry, but very little you say will change my mind about it. Meth is more pure anyway and it's then that psychosis is less likely ( unless you're going so hard you run dry on carbs and fluids etc and get a reaction that way. ) Either way, speed is crap and just glad your not using now. I feel sick thinking about it, so appology if I offended you .

peace dude

Er... in response to the post from Eyebrows that she provided proof of her use of English being correct, I think she's referring to a pm exchange we had. Normally, I would keep pm's private, however, as she is blatantly lying, I will show you the exchange:

Her first pm was simply this:
    blooming lotus
    Bl grammar / spelling ref 1.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/res...&search=ish

cheers boys . and spend a mo browsing ha
    The link provided this page:

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/default.asp?dict=CALD

So I asked:
    Serpent
    What's your point? It's you that really needs to spend time on a site like that.
    She replied:
    blooming lotus
    fair statement for oppositional purpose. Still, my link gives credence to the opposing point/s of why my input is not only credible but more creatively informed , you've been trying to pull me down on for so long because you thought my english invalid, I thought you'd like to know , amiable relations aside , that respected educational insitutes also agree with me.

Don't want to do the "told you so" but often Serpent , the truth has 2 angles and more .

take peace babe. I know you xingku ( work hard / study diligently ) . Welcome to the world of other information and perspective.
    sorrry to be the stiff, but our sources are equal in credence.

BL
    Now, quite obviously, the link provides no evidence of any kind supporting her use of English. It's simply a dictionary site.

For the benefit of the doubt, I used it to check some stuff. i.e.
    Definition
    apostrophe [Show phonetics]
    noun [C]
    1 the ' punctuation mark that shows when a letter or a number has been omitted, or is used before or after s to show possession:
    I'm (= I am)
    they're (= they are)
    '65 (= 1965)
    Helen's laugh
    Charles' cooking
    a baby's hand
    babies' hands

2 used before s to show the plural of a number or a letter:
    the 1920's
    I always forget there are four s's in possession.

(from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)
    and
    Results

comming was not found in the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary

Did you spell it correctly?

So, I asked:
    Serpent
    Where exactly? Can you give me an example of something we've told you is wrong that the link you provided contradicts?
    And she replied:
    blooming lotus
    Not specifically without using too much time and energy, but you know you've been not querying but flat out denying my sanity for using any creative grammar etcand logic to explain it. Then in your wisdom tell me that my logic is off the wall and irrational, because it couldn't possibley be. Sorry Serpent, but you act at times as an uninformed berative supremist and it comprimises your otherwise good rep and credibility.

BL
    So I replied:
    Serpent
    That dictionary, or any other for that matter, is not going to suggest that things like your use of apostrophes or your spelling of "comming" is in any way correct. There are rules to grammar and spelling, and claiming "creativity" will never absolve you from ignorance and bull-headedness.
    And that was the end of it. She didn't respond any more. Hardly proof of anything, now is it, Eyebrows?
    Last edited by Serpent; 09-03-2004 at 05:16 AM.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I have no idea what posessed you to do you that.

2ndly You know there was information that concurred with exactly the spelling and grammar I have been using. End of story.

Ps: I think it's pretty despicable to post another persons' pms without permission. By the way, whether you want them or not, it's about those dimmak charts I said I'd pm you a link to. I was half excited for you for moment there too. and this is the grown contingent ha?

PPs: did you catch the bit how he says I'm lying blantantly then goes on to confirm how when it's Charles' cooking , Cambrige agrees my use is how they'd do it.

By the way, you obviously didn't spend long enough there because you neglect to mention the other confirmations in favour of a bs rant. Well done on impartial objective reporting.

LOL!!! bl has been PROVEN to be a blatant liar and STILL won't fess up to it! No big surprise there. In the same post, her use of English was also proven to be wrong. She still won't admit to THAT either. It's too bad that you close your mind entirely to CORRECT info, bl, while simultaneously embracing totally bogus crap as if it's the "Gospel Truth".

Not that anyone on this board needed proof of either her lying or incorrect English. This has all been obvious since she began posting here. The worst thing about her, though, isn't how wrong she always is, or even how much she lies. It's how, while being COMPLETELY wrong, she will act all condescending, as if she's lowered her gracious self so as to help the ignorant little people on this forum. It wouldn't even be so annoying if she were at least RIGHT once in awhile, but she never is.

Yeah, I realize that she'll never learn. She seems incapable of learning. But I still feel the need to at least TRY to break through that layer of concrete she's wrapped her head in. Maybe if the truth is pointed out to her often enough..... yeah, okay, maybe not.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

It's not wrong Cerebus, but I don't think you realise that in different places around the world different grammar and spelling is right and wrong. I showed the boys some links to say we were all right pending your location. I am capable of learning , and do it as a sub-concious habit. As I tell my students, realise it or not, we do this each day.!!

Being this is an international forum, I see no harm in showing folks how the "other half " live and perceive. Really walking some deep spiritual ground and enlightenment borders at the mo myself , so please don't expect me to be a hard as*. Just laying it down like I see it. Know you're doing it differently at home, but go figure different places perceive life and meaning differently.

yours truly

BL

in closing Cerebus, I feel you and may even hang with you a while if we were in the same town, but realise dude, that everywhere there are different folks , they see life differently and have different ( but valuable ) input to contribute. No "ONE" idea is method is better, it's just life through another eye and culture. Take for what it is, take what you can and remember, in another place and time "you " yourself is theone with the "different mind" dude. Who says yours is better than mine. I don't see that. I only see different, and considering humanity, differentiality is part and parcel of a "whole " and varied cultured world , really it's not so bad. In your own town , you or they will be different. It's okay to think and understand what you choose to persue

. Do you dig that Cerebus???

Well, at least you sounded halfway like a regular, sane person in that post bl. Unfortunately for your English language argument you seem to have forgotten that several Aussies (including Toby) concurred with my assertion that the English language (at least the specific points I brought up and which you argued so loudly against) is the same "down under" as it is here in the USA (ya'll just sound funny whan you talk ).

Anyway, in any areas that deal with "opinion" I'm certainly willing to agree that anyone else's opinion is just as valid as mine. But when dealing with "facts" (whether of physiology, English, or whatever) then it doesn't really matter where one is on this planet, facts remain the same.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Lagnuage is NOT the same there and here !!!

and for the record, different folks acknowldege different facts and ways as "reality" . and this is life. So folks come in different sizes , shapes , colours and with different logic. The trick is knowing where and when to apply which.

Peace C' guy

I have no idea what posessed you to do you that.

2ndly You know there was information that concurred with exactly the spelling and grammar I have been using. End of story.
    I did that because you were claiming to have sent me proof of your arguments, which is simply not true. I even asked for clarification after checking your link and you supplied no clarification whatsoever.

There is absolutely no information concurring with your spelling and grammar on that site. I even included that information in my post above.

You lied in the first place, then you lied again here and, now that it's all out in the open for everyone to see, you're still lying about it!

You're unbelievable.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Oh.. FOOL yourself then!!! If you scrolled a little further down you would've came to the part concurring with my statements. You already said yourself in regard to Charlies' cooking ( the cooking owned by Charley).. Look Serps, break it down how you wish and think no-one notices who is maintaining integrity. It's not an objective of mine, so go ahead and have it, If you can convince everyone. What do you think you're some guru yourself??? We ALL here are just reg folks doing reg things and sharing what we've learnt....

Sorry to break it to you, but I'm, NO superstar, just a chick in the world sharing some jazz with folk who've never heard it

LOL! Yeah, actually we've ALL noticed who's maintaining integrity, it's Serp, not you.

You seem to think that everyone considers you a "superstar", "goddess", etc. Wow, you sure think we have a high opinion of you. Newsflash: we don't. No need to keep reminding us that you're nothing special 'cause we all know that already. Get over yourself.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust