Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibetan Qigong

freakin Jesus with your bs comments!! can a gal break for a feed already??!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    You already said yourself in regard to Charlies' cooking ( the cooking owned by Charley)..
    No I didn't. Show me where I said that.
    Look Serps, break it down how you wish and think no-one notices who is maintaining integrity. It's not an objective of mine, so go ahead and have it, If you can convince everyone.
    LOL. Thin ice, bl. Very thin ice.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

freakin Jesus with your bs comments!! can a gal break for a feed already??!!!!!!!!
    What's bs? The truth is laid out for all to see.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Have you ever re-read a post or few and tried to see what others here might???

What are you raving about now?

Originally posted by Serpent
    Helen's laugh
    Charles' cooking
    You're hilarious Eyebrows! Charles ends with an "s", so if you're indicating possession by Charles, e.g. "The cooking of Charles" -> "Charles's cooking", or the more commonly used "Charles' cooking". This is another example of special rules in the English language. In this case the trailing "s" is usually omitted. You'll notice with the other example that "The laugh of Helen" is abbreviated to "Helen's laugh". This is common knowledge, but you stick with your logicising. I can't believe you refuse to learn this . Pick up a real-life well-respected English dictionary if you refuse to believe us or internet links.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

We're back to this??

For gads sake... I provided links myself. and what ?? Did you get offended at not getting the links yourself??? Feeling kind of innocent today, so troll on if you must .

Ps: doesn't being an a'hole get tiresome??

"doesn't being an a'hole get tiresome??"

One would imagine, but you just never seem to get tired of it. Go figure. Or of being a closed-minded, blockheaded fool. You seem to feel that your poor, fragile ego must not be bruised at any cost. You can NEVER be wrong. If anyone tries to point you toward the truth, you run the opposite way.

Please explain to us why you behave in such a foolish manner.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

We're back to this??

For gads sake... I provided links myself. and what ??
    No you didn't. As my post above points out, the link (singular) you provided actually categorically opposes your methods and reinforces our argument.

we both look at a colour Serpent , and you call it black , whereas I swear it's grey.

As for you Cereubus. I have even openly admitted to being wrong here ( and have been quoted ( rolleyes at proverbial insight " ohmg: the woman's human!! ) ) and have no issue with that. I like to be shown my errors , It's how a person grows, but you will need to make extreme sense for me to make the trade up on belief.

You know, you have issues of your own, and to be honest Matey, I 'm no good for the counsel at present. I am vulnerable here because of my adamant refusual to be an as*hole , even when others would say it was warranted. ( thk gawd for the buddhism , according to The Bus, I apparently don't practice nor know jack on ) Don't care for crazy views today to be frank . Dealing with some psychopathic weirdo " damaged goods " syndrome victim / colleague taking it out on me 'cause I wouldn't let him rub my feet and remembered when he said he peed on bed aftyer too much alcohol......

Sorry. Busy doing reality.

stay in touch,we'll talk more later no doubt.

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh, blooming eyebrows! You should write for soap operas! No, you do not like to be shown your errors. You demonstrate this by refusing to acknowledge that they even ARE errors. Yeah right bl, you know better than the Oxford Dictionary of the English Language (the source for MY info). You're right and they're wrong .

Funny how you try to act like you're superior (again, and again, and...) by acting like you are qualified or in any position to "counsel" anyone. I have more training in psychology than you'll ever have, which is why it's so easy for me to spot all your neuroses and psychotic breaks.

And it's pretty laughable that you'll be an aszhole one minute and the next minute be patting yourself on the back for being such a saintly Buddhist .

You're a joke. Go annoy some other forum little girl.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I am never an aszhole, I will tell you bluntly and you need to find something value to contribute. If it's all you vs me, we have pm option. give em a break ha.... they just want learn some jazz!!!

Ps : if you have "more " psychology training, why do you still have such deep issues??? can't apply it to yourself ha??? forgiven. happens to the best..

Pps: little girl Cerubus?????!!!! I may be a yr a year or 3 younger , but I measure by mautrity, and affraid to break it friend, you have a ways to go ...

You really come across disturbed and aggressive.. You should look at that in future and apply some of your "oh so learned " skill to your self

And again, though you can't even see it yourself, you support everything I've ever said about you. You really do make this entirely too easy.

You're never an aszhole, and (don't forget) you NEVER lie (so you claim).

Of course in another of your boring and, by now, tired old attempts to divert attention away from how foolish you are, you refer to the fact that I dislike seeing fools parading themselves around as experts while preaching a load of crap as "having issues". So I have little patience for fools like you, at least I admit it. Your issues however deal with such things as being a compulsive liar, suffering from megalomania, having the lowest self esteem AND the most inflated opinion of yourself (SIMULTANEOUSLY, no less. No wonder you're such a schizo), being uncultured, uneducated, and unable to distinguish your desperate fantasies from reality.

I'll waive the consultation and assessment fee 'cause you're such a sorry case, but I can't keep doing these favors for you, you've just about used 'em all up.
    Last edited by cerebus; 09-07-2004 at 02:01 AM.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I'm sooo soo glad you're bored with me. i'm busy and fading away to a shadow, so stop talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Sorry , a gals gotta eat sometime.

Ps: great IMHO mr . Miighty counselor!! I'd NEVER talk to a needy client that way..... nor the most needy of my fellow man.

Bad taste in mouth, must ..g..o..!!!!!

Will you stop telling us that you're going and just go already? What a moron!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust