Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To all Sydney KFOers

hi joedoe,

i'm without a comp for awhile as I managed to stuff mine up over the weekend, but we're planning a bbq this saturday 11th. location is either going to be at az' place out in penrith, or a middle ground like bicentennial gardens or something, depending on who comes. this is set for the day/arvo. anyone who can make it, feel free to come along. this is happening with or without dez as we've got a hsing i friend coming out from perth. we're all going to be training at my gwoon on sunday too, so if anyone could be bothered to come out to cabra for yum cha and maybe some more training afterwards, feel free to come along to that as well. i'll try to log on during the week to keep u all updated.

Linda
    Dragon Style Kung Fu Australia
    http://www.dragonstyle.com.au

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    don't look now, but I think that was alcohol consumption advocation at its' best.
    You keep on scratching around for validation, bl - you never know what you might turn up. I never suggested that there wasn't some benefit to moderate alcohol intake.

By the way, do you have any idea what ttt means on a discussion forum?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by triskellin
    hi joedoe,

i'm without a comp for awhile as I managed to stuff mine up over the weekend, but we're planning a bbq this saturday 11th. location is either going to be at az' place out in penrith, or a middle ground like bicentennial gardens or something, depending on who comes. this is set for the day/arvo. anyone who can make it, feel free to come along. this is happening with or without dez as we've got a hsing i friend coming out from perth. we're all going to be training at my gwoon on sunday too, so if anyone could be bothered to come out to cabra for yum cha and maybe some more training afterwards, feel free to come along to that as well. i'll try to log on during the week to keep u all updated.

Linda
    Hey triskellin, long time! Surely you're not really planning a meet out at Penrith?! I'll need to get vaccinations and everything!

Where's bicentennial gardens?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    Hey triskellin, long time! Surely you're not really planning a meet out at Penrith?! I'll need to get vaccinations and everything!

Where's bicentennial gardens?
    LOL @ vaccinations

Bicentennial gardens are in Homebush, next to Olympic Park.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Oh yeah, of course. Don't want to make the meet Thrusday arvo, do you? I'll be there anyway then!

Details: Saturday Sept 11, 1pm in Bicentennial Park. BYO BBQ or picnic (picnic is safer in case we can't get a BBQ). PM me if you are interested and we will coordinate by mobile phone.

Alternate arrangement in case of rain will probably be a cheap restaurant somewhere
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

ttt

what does that mean anyway???

Re: To all Sydney KFOers

Originally posted by joedoe
    We are organising a bit of a get together this weekend in honour of one of our UK brothers visiting. If anyone in Sydney wants to join in, call out and I will let you know what the details are once we get our act together. We are shooting for a lunch get together on either day.
    Jo: can you tell us what his field and experience is??

( being I may be in town afterall )

Re: Re: To all Sydney KFOers

Jo: can you tell us what his field and experience is??

( being I may be in town afterall )
    His tag on KFO is Dezhen2001. He studies Wing Chun, boxing and wild goose qigong (I think that is right). He is a very knowledgeable and humble guy.

If you happen to be in town this Saturday then come along. If you really are interested, then PM me and I will give you contact details.

BTW 'ttt' is a shorthand way to bump a thread to the top of the list.

what does that mean anyway???
    I knew you didn't know what that meant!

To The Top.

joedoe - can you email or pm me a contact mobile number as I have to work some of Saturday. I'll get across there if I can, but I'll call first to check what's happening. Can I use your number (will you definitely be there?)

Cheers

Originally posted by Serpent
    I knew you didn't know what that meant!

To The Top.

joedoe - can you email or pm me a contact mobile number as I have to work some of Saturday. I'll get across there if I can, but I'll call first to check what's happening. Can I use your number (will you definitely be there?)

Cheers
    Serp, yes I managed to get a day pass from the Boss and I will be attending. My mobile number hasn't changed.

Lol @ Eyebrows crashing the party .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Originally posted by Toby
    Lol @ Eyebrows crashing the party .
    Yeah. She'll probably try to tell us how we should be bbq'ing with plastic grills because she's logicised that they would be better for browning carrots or something.

joedoe - Cool bananas. If I finish up work in time I'll give you a shout to see what's what. (The Boss. Heh! )

hi serpent,

how's things? hope u make an appearance on sat, as i've been talking up ur awesome skills to my mates, hehe. don't let me down!! yup, so 1pm bicentennial park, homebush this sat 11th. be there ppl! it should go well into the arvo, so plenty of time to get there after work.

we're also having a session all day monday in chinatown. hoping to book matt space at jin wu koon, but that's not confirmed yet. either way, we'll find a place to train in the city somewhere, so anyone who's inclined to come along to that, feel free. the more the merrier
    Dragon Style Kung Fu Australia
    http://www.dragonstyle.com.au