Thread: Practice for next Olympics

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Practice for next Olympics

Some of you alls Sifus have certain connections in the Kung-Fu world. Perhaps they will want you to do something for the Olympics in China 2008.

Some of you train without question or obvious reward. Perhaps the reward was always there but only to be revealed closer to the actual prize.~

Some act like, I'll train when you give me reasons to. These will have to do extra to get to the Olympics through Kung-Fu if my speculation pans-out. Note If you would have merely been diligent, it wouldn't need any extra effort.-ish

I hope to use my concepts to develop me to where I am more than competative for the distance track events of a purely running nature.

See me at the Olympics (no, not in the stands:-) )...or not :-)

If you plan to use Kung-Fu to get into the next Olympics, then please mention something about that, here.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Kung Fu isn't an olympic sport
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Only wu shu and maybe san da will be in the 2008.

Either way, I'll be 40.

werd in 4 years ill be pasy my prime for wushu age. infact im probably at the prime age if a little past it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Kung-Fu training provides increased balance, stamina and endurance. Also Will. These Are found in the Olympics. Use your Kung-Fu! to get into the Olympics cannot mean learn your School form to compete in the Olympics which is actually a big Kung-Fu show, yet it does not have kung-fu as a whatever in which to compete.~. Not a problem. You can use your Kung-Fu to get into the Olympics.

T'ai Chi Ch'uan has popularity. With the Olympics going to China in 2008 Wushu might but I think also somewhere down the line so will T'ai Chi Ch'uan. Don't necessarily practice to just get into the Olympics. But if you start or maintain diligence~ and the olympics opens up to that as an event...you're there no effort...at least closer than less than dedicated to your commitment with Kung-Fu...

Be well (this has not been TaiChiBob :-) )

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com