Thread: Tai Chi Tang Lang

1. Tai Chi Tang Lang

This is my Sifu's Site www.sifulee.com.

I am just wondering if any of the wizkids and whatnots can help me learn a little bit about this style. Southern Shaolin Tai Chi Praying Mantis. I know there are a few ppl out there that seem to know alot about the Mantis Community.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Give yourself up and find yourself
    reborn.
    -----------------------------------------------

This is Northern Tai Chi Praying Mantis. There is a lot of discussion on this style by mantis 108 (Robert) in the Mantis forum. Should post this over there.

Smile Greetings Killingthetiger,

Sifu Lee Hoa Yen, who is also well respected in the CCK TCPM community, is one of Grandmaster Chiu Chuk Kai's disciples. I have the pleasure of meeting some of his students online although I have yet to meet Sifu Lee in person. When I was training under the late GM Chiu in HK, he mentioned Sifu Lee on many occassions. Anyway, there are a quite a few CCK TCPM practitioners who participate in my forum as well. The link is provided with my signature line listed below this post. Just click it and it shall take you there. That is one of the resources for our style. Recently, a student of Sifu Jack Wong is starting to work on a resource webpage as well. We hope to see more resources like this to come.

CCK TCPM New Webpage

Please feel free to contact me at My email

Warm regards

Mantis108

PS thank you, Northern Shaolin, in pointing our brothers my way.
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum