Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: shaolin buddhism and ma in Africa

this is a real mugabe

Hi blooming lotus,

Volunteer aide ventures are really exercises in transformational energy; in particular, how one engages his/her environment/community to make change or even to benefit form it. Oftentimes the mistake is made in that one feels that he/she has to go afar. For the best benefit, it should be done in that person's community.

Example to make change in the environment/community- tutoring.

Example to benefit from the environment- selling lemonade.

Example to combine both- Selling lemonade to purchase quality study materials for the Australian Aboriginal children.

mickey

Hi again,

Another better example that combines both:

Selling lemonade from which the funds will go toward the development of a tutorial center or to improve the materials of a tutorial center already established.

You and your daughter can lead a group of children in her age group to achieve the objective.

mickey

Just do it bl! Those people need you (and we all know how you need to be needed). Yeah, maybe you won't be able to post on this forum anymore, but we'll try and find a way to overcome that loss.

What are you waiting for? I can hear the people crying for Buddhism and Dim Mak. Go bl, while you still can! You can make a difference!

PS: My sincere apologies to the people of Africa.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

that last statement is unfair. Regardless of what they do or don't have tech / and internatonal business / trade wise already, even hearing us speak english and observing our cultural influences helps in ways you may not recognise. I understand you are being faciscist, but every one has two hands,two feet and a perspective , gained through living in society different and more prosperous to their own and another, and if nothing else, that's a gift in such a place.

Preppping for hardship, and too deep to do return troll... do you do "rise above"???? can you think for mankind for a mo, and get head outta your as*??? The world is suffering, and emotive end it may seem, I have a chance to not only contribute to ecomnomy there, but more and on so many levels.... I can give them a perspective on peace... How invaluable is that??? In a place where mankind has browner skin and less $$ , rescources, education and opportunity, together these crews can change lives and maybe with more volunteers likeourselves , whole states / provinces and countries. Sorry dude, guess I'm just too real today too be cool.

so baaack to reality ..............

Ps: I'll sincerely miss you all too, but duty calls, and I have some weeks, so don't forget me okay. If you're still here when I come back , I'll give you all the brief. Dirty job, but someone's gotta do it
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 09-03-2004 at 08:29 PM.

I'm guessing that the thing you're accusing me of being is "fascist". You obviously don't know what that even means. You've apparently heard it used as an insult, so you figure it's just a "bad thing" to call people. Funny thing is, in Italy the Fascist party is just one of the many accepted political parties. But then, you don't even know what a fascist is, so I guess that point is wasted on you.

Anyway, if the martyrdom gets any thicker around here we'll all drown in it! Okay, we get the point, you're Mother freakin' Theresa!

Just don't try teaching them English. I'm sure they already have enough troubles. Bye bye. Don't rush back now, those people need you. (My apologies again to the African people, but it's either you or us! ).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Fascist is a derivative of farse. to make fun of / be sacrastic towards etc.

What I'm saying is that I know this is fun for you, I'm just living a life and BL is a great source of entertainment. NO???

I don't claim to be mother theresa, she's a one off!!! ( besides , I'm buddihist and she was catholic right??) I'm a chick sincerely wanting to pulling her weight in the world community after leeching humanity for as far as I have gotten to date. Sometimes I'm even funny to myself.

Yah.

LOL , BL the big superstar rich and glam teacher extroridinaire.........but some folks need help and I wanna go and contribute what I can ( no matter how little , it's more than they had a moment ago) . Can you feel that shyte???

What ever you do, pls don't think I'm spesh or that I even think I am ........I have some western knowledge and that alone is cause to bring insight and development to their whole community ...do you understand how that works??? Nothing spesh about me... just a new perspective they could consider at min..........

Ps: my uni students: still think my classess are spesh?AND I'M SOME GLAM / SUPERSTAR SAVIOUR TO THEIR RACE??? they are easy to pls no???

These folks ask for so little , will it really kill us to give them 1/2 a yr of our 100 we're hoping to pull ( :P ) ish????
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 09-03-2004 at 10:01 PM.

Uh huh. That's what I thought. Here ya' go, and if you don't believe me, just look it up for yourself (though I doubt you will): A fascist is a person subscribing to the right-wing authoritarian views espoused by the Fascist political party. This political party was one of a body of Italian nationalists organized in 1919 to oppose communism. As the Partito Nazionale Fascista, lead by Benito Mussolini, it controlled Italy from 1922 to 1943.

What you seem to have wanted to say was "facetious", which, as you can see, is something else entirely.

You're welcome.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

And just so you don't make a REALLY stupid error like that again, you should realize that some people equate fascism with nazism since Mussolini was basically Hitler's puppet dictator for Italy. Be careful who you refer to as a "nazi" or "fascist", they might go apesh!t on you.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

no no no.. I know a fascist when i hear one!!! kind of need to deal with a a fully developing incest victim - colleague from childhood days ( from his very own mommy would you believe???!!) right now, and he's becomming violent, so love to chat , but the guy needs my consideration for a mo.

BL , real style - China .

Never one to admit she was wrong! Typical BS from bl.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

bl, did you even read Eddie's posts?

And you have no idea what a fascist is.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Oh hush.. folks have even quoted me saying I was I wrong!! I have no issue with that, but apparently you want to test me for perfection... I'll tell you blank I aint!!! Seriously dealing with a crazy " my mommy focked me for x many yrs " coleague turned violent mofo dude so today you matter little..........

Oh shut the fock up with your lying-ass bullsh!t! You're ALWAYS "dealing" with violent colleagues who were childhood incest victims!! Is that the only type of person in the entire friggin school?! You're so full of crap!

And you sure as sh!t don't need to tell US you're not perfect. We've been vainly trying to get that through YOUR skull for months now!

So you know bl, the only person here who REALLY doesn't matter (at all) is you. You make me sick.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I'm glad ,because maybe you'll purge your dirty qi!!!

the last violent colleage I met was hung up on hooking up with a chick 20 yrs younger and I wanted to know why he thought it was okay. This time I had colleagues comming to back me up from every where. I know you couldn't possibley understand, so I'm going to let it drop... Pitty on you for being so closed minded to human experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't make sick, just sad and a little reflective!