Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: shaolin buddhism and ma in Africa

Hows that different from any other subject she blathers on about?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by Serpent
    bl, are you really admitting that your only knowledge of Africa comes from a single uni history unit, and then, in the same post, trying to tell Eddie (an African that lives in Africa) that he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Yah.. but I do get the news occassionally., I subscribe to world vision and I see the need. Johannasberge is the capital ( as in Eddies' home town ) and they are ovbiously more facilitated. I alaso have been in touch via e-mail with other volunteers who are there already, and they swear there's need. I don't know. I don't feel I should need to justify my well - intentioned persuits this way, but speaking dharma and how heavy it's become to-froing this way, I think I just want to go home. Maybe I'll do more after I get my mba. Cambodia / mexico is looking good for the future. Thx anyway folks. Just not what I was looking for. Where are all the ch'an buddhists on this forum anyway??? Speak now or forever hold your peace

Originally posted by Eddie
    [

I also think you have a bigger responsibility to your child.

If you really want to help, choose a good charity, and send them some of your $’s.

I don’t mean to rude or anything, but I think you are very un informed. [/B]
    Eddie, how you can say this then pm me officially "inviting " me to visit your town and school is beyond me

make up your mind ha.

Ps: do many folk you invite with that attitude actually show up???

After you get your mba? Do you know what an MBA is?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Medical bachelor. I will be a docotor of both eastern and western medicine, have my own practice and gym within 10. Laugh and jeer, but don't come to me when you have a complaint.

In most colleges MBA means Masters of Business Administration. Somehow though, you think you'll be a qualified medical practitioner with only a bachelor's degree?

"don't come to me when you have a complaint." And what, pray tell, would possibly have given you the idea that I would EVER do such a thing?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

does the term "mediacl bachelor " mean anything?? You know I'm persuing phds left right and centre so call what ever what you will. You're still an over - zealous uniformed judgmental lout to the real population ......

and about africa??? do you have a comment to contribute, or are you just looking for an outlet???

No, actually the word "mediacal" doesn't mean anything at all. Is it supposed to?

And, no, I don't "know" that you're persuing PhDs "left right and centre". I do know that you are making false claims to that effect though.

And about Africa, I guess you haven't even seen my other posts, so I'll re-iterate: Go! Africa NEEDS you! We'll muddle along as best we can without you. Now get outta here and stop wasting our time!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

wasting YOU'RE time!! your the jerk who keeps requesting my attention via bs posts. Get a mofreakin life...for gads sake!!!

Medical Bachelor? Do you mean Bachelor's of Medical Science?(BMSc... defenitely not MBA).

that's the one !!!

one letter off....

close enough though........ I('ll read back what my cert says on receival

ROFLMFAO!!! What a moron! What a loon!

She's so ignorant and uneducated she can't even lie properly!

Here's bl: "Uh... yup, Imma git me sum kinder degree frum a skool, cuz I'm jest a hole bunch smarter then yoo stoopids...duh"
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

LOL! I caught her on that one! I was just too accurate & hit a little too close to home. She can't even think of anything to say! ROFLMAO!!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Brad
    Medical Bachelor? Do you mean Bachelor's of Medical Science?(BMSc... defenitely not MBA).
    blooming lotus
    that's the one !!!

one letter off....

close enough though........
    A terrifying insight into the working's of bl's mind!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching