Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: shaolin buddhism and ma in Africa

Well, she claims to have been a stripper, but she's the sort of stripper you would pay to make her put her clothes back on.

Your passion for your country is commendable. Don't let bl come over there and mess things up again!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

BL, I try not to be antagonistic towards you, however how do you expect to achieve a medical degree if you get bored after reading 2 lines on an internet forum? Eddie took the time to write a very informative message about life in an African nation and this bores you? My advice is that if you want to earn a medical degree, let alone any degree, then you have to learn to read and learn about stuff even if it bores you.

Eddie, if I had the time and money I would take you up on your offer . My wife lived for 10 months in Kenya as a child and she has some fond memories along with some scary ones. Yet she tells me that there is an amazingly primal feeling in some parts of Africa that has to be experienced, so one day hopefully we will make the trip.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I guess you missed the part how he posted some wise-crack earlier, and to be honest, anyone who speaks to me like that, will get little of private time or attention, especially when it proceeds an invite.

As I said Eddie, No longer interested. Going home as soon the heck as I can manage it.

cheers.

on the rest : believe what you choose. Don't particularly care.

PPS: Serpent: I could've sworn you were going to turn out to be a mature and decent person. Guess everyone's got to be wrong sometime.

Well, you're wrong with everything else you say, so why break a golden run?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

another valuable post

Do you even remember what we are talking about ???

Didn't think so .

Well, we were talking about how come you know nothing of Africa, yet you still want to go there and take buddhism and ma to the ignorant masses there.

Eddie was talking about how you know nothing about Africa and he was trying to educate you with some very informative posts.

You were complaining that you were bored after two lines and then decided that your goldfish attention span had once again been exceeded.

Do you ever know what you're talking about?

Wellll.... she probably WAS a stripper, but that doesn't mean she's attractive (just that SHE thinks she is, and some place was hard-up enough to hire her).

Of course this whole thread was just another one of her ego-boosting attempts to show everyone what a wonderful person she is (while her continuous blather proves otherwise).... sigh .
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Ok,
    What was meant to be a serious post, ended up as being yet another silly threat. Blooming lotus, you asked the question if we think that you should come to Africa to spread the Dharma. I replied with my honest feelings on the matter. You turned it all into something very silly, and frankly, I don’t want to be part of this. Its an insult to the millions of intelligent people who live in Africa. As I said before, you know nothing of how people live down here, and you have no right to hijack this post for your own gain.

Come to think of it, I doubt that you really wanted to come to Africa in the first place. You probably didn’t realise there are other Africans on this forum who might read the posts.

Once again, if your intentions were really honest, then only you should know how to spread the real Dharma. Charity begins at home. You owe it you your own children.
    Ed

You replied with honest feelings but also smartas*ery. When I have my heart on my sleeve, I just don't want to deal with it. Can you dig that??

Have no right to hijack your post Eddie ?? Mate, it's my thread, don't like it don't post here!!.... mmkay.

Let's recap. Had plans to go home to complete ch'an dissertation for phd, got a shout out to lend a hand ( for no pay ) to a place I know nothing about ( Africa) , nor at present find attractive, yet where I'm assured my skills and support would be valuable and so wanted a spiritual take on it from a like minded / beliefed person. Then you all jumped on my back.. Had just a *****y time with a mental pscyopathic colleague I was a sounding board for, said goodbye to this beautiful guy I'd like to 've seen more of, and felt a little whatever.
    I don't often change my mind once I've made it and I am glad you don't want me there, because I said I'm not comming.

End of story. Use this thread for what you want or let it die peacefully. It served it purpose.

Ps: thx for the link/s.

BL

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    ... comming ...
    You still haven't learnt?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

I gave you that link too. Or maybe I just found it and by then'd given up.

She never will.

Nor will she ever stop being a drama queen.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Oh, so you're trying to say now that "comming" is a word? I've gotta give it to you, you've trolled me good Eyebrows.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    I gave you that link too. Or maybe I just found it and by then'd given up.
    There was no link, because comming is not a word.

As for not changing your mind often, how many options have you talked about so far?! Japan for Judo, Africa for Buddhism, various studies (wing chun, sports, medical degree) in various places in Australia. You change your mind more often than your underwear.

I was always studying to intsruct while I learnt medicine, Japan or Taiwan were tentative stops on the way home, Africa was a request and now I'm just going home.