Thread: The Shaolin Grandmasters Text

Threaded View

Originally posted by Just a Guy
    Why are you so upset then?

Are you experiencing righteous indignation at the possibility that some group of people are lying about Shaolin heritage and using that to rip people off?

Before launching into your attack of slander and put-downs, have you also considered the possibility that the OSC is legitimate, has a legitimate lineage, is not taking advantage of anyone, and prefers anonymity for reasons that may not make sense to *you*?
    I'm with Emre on this one!!!

Just a Guy!!! If this Order of Shaolin Chan is legitimate, we would be more then happy to say we were wrong. YOU and the OSC will have to prove without a doubt of it's legitimate lineage, that can be verified outside of the OSC and SGI & heritage. But you will say something like "I do not have prove anything to you.... ect ....ect..... And you are right. You do not have to. But the OSC will not get the respect from the TCMA world till Someone does this.

There have been a lot of schools here in the Pacific Northwest that claim one thing and then it's not true! We seem to get a lot of people that are trying to make money from the lack of Real TCMA here! I, for one will, fight any way I can keep the fakes out! Be honest and you will get more respect from the TCMA world! I will let you know what Sifu Eng said when I get the e-mail from him.

~Jason

PS.... If you do not like my Movie, then Please do not read it!!! I like to have fun and I'm a sucker for a good kung fu flick! Also the members here at KFM are going ez on you.... Just ask Kung Lek!
    Last edited by Fen; 10-12-2004 at 12:37 PM.
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com