Thread: WC Video Recommendations

Blog Entries

WC Video Recommendations

I'm interested in getting some additional WC training videos and I wanted to get some recommendations. Specifically I'm interested in looking at practical combat applicaitons of WC with both armed and unarmed techniques.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Askari Hodari
    Stop posting and start training.

I have videos on sil lum tao. The Woo Fai Ching system #1 2 & 3 please go too my web site for more info: under Silent Warrior Association on the home page. view video samples in video department, on the home page.

Ali Hamad Rahim.

detroitwingchun.com
    Last edited by Ali Hamad Rahim; 09-05-2004 at 08:33 AM.

There are Emin Boztepe videos that address combat against kickers, grapplers, multiple opponents and against weapons.
    Steve Cotrell has a series that covers defense against punchers, grapplers and kickers. There is a three DVD series which were the highlights of the best WT people in Europe that you can get from some German website. It shows all kinds of stuff dealing with kicks and weapons etc. William Cheung has some stuff relating to dealing with kicking and boxing and maybe some of his student have good tapes. It really depends on one's taste and what exactly one is looking for. The other thing is to analyze all the reality based videos from other arts and stuff like K1/Pride/Ultimate fighting/Thai boxing/Kyokoshin tournaments etc.
    The last DVD's I got were Gary Lam's stuff. It was very good.
    Last edited by YongChun; 09-08-2004 at 10:07 PM.
    Victoria, British Columbia, Wing Chun