Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **** you star wars geeks here

**** you star wars geeks here

i'm soo turning into one . ive been playing knights of the old republic like crazy and watching all the movies over again.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

KOTOR roxors your soxors.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

KOTOR was pathetic. The graphics and fight AI were cool, but the plot was predictable and MUCH too linear, the game itself was SHORT, and it made me sad because it could have been so much more. It was like a StarWars-themed expansion pack for Neverwinter Nights that didn't really get much put into it.

If you want a REAL CRPG, check out Morrowind.
    http://bard.sytes.net/shots/
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Did you do all the side quests? Find Bastilla's mom on Tattooine? Find Carth's son on Korriban? Find Griff and try to reform him? What about the Bounty Hunter guild that tries to recruit you? The Swoop racing leagues? The more you talk to characters, the more they reveal about themselves, and eventually they will lead you on side missions.

It took me about 55 hours to beat it, and I had to sacrifice training and sleep time to do it.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Yes, I finished ALL the side quests, including the swoop racing leagues and the deathmatch league.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

man im jsut in the sewers, i found the blue girl. i have to redo my computer there so i dont want to get too far into it and redo it anywy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I never really liked it. It's neither one thing nor the other. As an aside, I played Conflict Vietnam yesterday and it sucked. The controls are way too soft, and it's all but impossible to see anyone. Also, if I've got someone square in the crosshairs of my sniper rifle's scope, I expect him to go down when I've shot him 5 times! Roll on Halo 2 in November
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

thought you all might get a kick out of theseScaled Star Ship Dimensions

Where is Vader' ship The Executor? It is much, much bigger than a standard Corellian Class Star Destroyer.

The Super Star dystroyer is located on the 10X page and interestingly dwarfs the BORG cube...

KOTOR was the greatest game to me...

I tried to play it again, going down the "dark side" but just couldn't get into it that way.

I picked it up when it first came out, and the "big plot twist" really caught me offguard for some reason. Maybe all the missed sleep playing that game...

Can't wait for part two...

By the way, something I'm really looking forward to from the same company is Jade Empire. The folks at BioWare were saying that REALLY they were only looking at KOTOR as a warm-up for Jade Empire.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

PS2 version anytime soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Never.

They said that about GTA for the X-box, but they eventually released it on that format. If there's a market, then they will do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Lucas Arts signs exclusionary deals to release each game. They always go to PC, but they pick and choose which home systems get what games. They rarely offer cross-platform titles.

Just like with the toys. Some toys ONLY go to Target, some ONLY go to Wal-Mart, and some ONLY go to Toys R Us. That's the way they do business.