Thread: Chinese Music

Chinese Music

whats some good chinese music to listen to while doing Tai Chi or meditating?

Something that sounds like Aqueous Transmission by Incubus
    'I Like Japanese Schoolgirls"

I usually listen to taiji music......

You can get cds from a lot of different online stores (except from our online sponsor here... sorry Gene).

google search
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

yoyo ma is an excellent musician. He plays the chello and scored CTHD.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I was just gonna suggest the CTHD cd. It's got some great music
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Will I be forcibly expelled for suggesting Marilyn Manson or System of a Down?
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

No, but it will be pointed out that you are not abiding by your own tagline.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

You're thinking of "Battleship."
    Crippled Avenger

wing sings the Beatles

Seriously though, check out Ghost. they're from Japan but they have the whole spiritual thing down. The most popular rap group in Chinatown is called Lazy Mother****ers
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu