Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The One-Handed Pushup

personally , I'm not above a sweat de trois, and truth be told I have enough whoop as* canned and ready for all who wanna play.........

now go away....

you're cramping my style :P

Really! I'm always down for a friendly sparring match! I gotta warn you though, us Shuai Chiao players tend to play a little rougher than most. If you're ever in Texas, drop me a line...maybe you could learn something...maybe I could learn something....maybe....maybe...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Serpent,

"Ego, you have never stopped entering other debates before, you tool. And this is a public forum - there's no privacy in posts. That's what pm's are for."

To you stalking people on the forum is ok. I always have respect for other people's opinions / views when they warrent respect - not otherwise.

Toby,

I don't take much care with spelling. Microsoft spell checking can take care of things that are important also there's grammer check. I guess it's hard for us to understand one another, me being non anal and you being an anal kind of guy.

To me its the ideas that are conveyed that are more important compared to the apostrograhpical notation.

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    Ps: heard some reviews on yourself lately, and at min, we're gon trade sweat....... Let you know when I get home .........
    Eww. Think ima hurl.

So who's been giving you these reviews and what did they have to say? Go on, you can come clean. I won't hold it against you or them. Unless you're just full of sh!t again.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I wasn't talking to you - you bore me. But in this case you bring up an important point:
    Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    To me its the ideas that are conveyed that are more important compared to the apostrograhpical notation.
    When someone's spelling is so bad that ideas are unable to be conveyed there is a problem. That is often the case with Eyebrows - her posts are either illegible or make no grammatical sense. Hence her ideas are misinterpreted, misunderstood or ignored. She might gain more respect if she took the time to go over her posts before submitting and try to make it so other people can understand what she's saying.
    Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    I guess it's hard for us to understand one another ...
    You're right, I find it hard to understand you. Why would a guy in his early 20s pine after a scrub mullet like your ex, pretend to be a wheelchair-bound Vietnam veteran in his 60s from another country, and play with light sabres and Transformers stuff?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Toby,

Every post you read, you seem to have a mindset that you're reviewing someone's Phd thesis. This I don't understand.

"You're right, I find it hard to understand you. Why would a guy in his early 20s pine after a scrub mullet like your ex, pretend to be a wheelchair-bound Vietnam veteran in his 60s from another country, and play with light sabres and Transformers stuff?"

I know this is false, so that's the quality control I can apply to what you say. It bears the question as to what you say is actually true. You seem to have the form, good grammer, typo etc. but lack the substance.

"scrub mullet"

??? what is this? A mullet is a type of hair style I think. scrub mullet?

Oh yeah, in a thesis, when you use technical terms, its important to define what they are, saves the hassle of well inteded readers and asking you again and again. Its called doing it right the first time sonny.

Originally posted by Serpent
    Eww. Think ima hurl.

So who's been giving you these reviews and what did they have to say? Go on, you can come clean. I won't hold it against you or them. Unless you're just full of sh!t again.
    lol.........fishing for compliments?? lol again..........

No. You have the sort of ego that is always fishing for compliments.

However, you said that you'd had some "reviews" of me. I don't believe you so I asked who from and what was said. You can pm me if you like. I just think that you're lying. Again.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

you told me what you wanted was for me to not PM you , so for respects sake, I'm gonn do just that. and make up your mofo mind for gads sake okay???!!!!!!!!!!! Take a kit kat babes..someones talking out of school and you got no idea who the focker is!!

write it off as bullshyte ................too dying to care!!!!!!!!!

later Serps

Serpent,

Be a man and do your own research instead of begging at BL's feet.

lol..

you do realise comment could nearly make the guy bail up and accost nearly every maer he knows........

I said I'd never tell, so get over it.

speaking of pushups though, I bailed up the boys doing the performance shaolin you see several meters away from the songshan shaolin temple and are forgiven for thinking their saffron -y robes mean they're actually monks.......... and they had pics and demos of two fingered handstand pushups, and we all know Lipeng has it down, but how many "real' ( sorry Zhang Peng) folks can do this and how many and do you do 1 finger ????

Does doing a 2 fingered handstand help you fight better? What's the point?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Originally posted by IronFist
    Does doing a 2 fingered handstand help you fight better? What's the point?
    The point is just being able to do something that few others can. It's like being able to balance the most glasses on your chin than anyone else. It's more the journey than the feat itself.

And yah, your fingers are tough if you can do a single or double fingered handstand, but that REALLY doesn't help you much in a fight and the amount of time spent working on that particular feat could have been spent doing more usefull things. But there's that bit of focus and determination that gets honed when going above and beyond what others normally do.

Unless you rely heavily on spearhand techniques in a streetfight. (joke. it's a joke)...

Aside from demonstrating a very strong structure, one finger pushups are just cool.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com