Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanda star Liu hai long Vs Kickboxing

1. Sanda star Liu hai long Vs Kickboxing

Liu beated Fujihira and became the Cruiserweight champion of IKF

The one in red shorts in Liu

Last edited by tigerwing; 09-18-2004 at 06:44 AM.

2. Exchange punches

3. Throw

4. Throw again

5. Reverse roundhourse kick

6. Side kick

nice, but gif's are extremely crappy
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

8. u mean the quality?

well, it's a little small. And I guess I'm used to seeing stuff in video formats like mpeg.
    But by all means, keep posting stuff
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Yeah, give us a few more frames per sec if you can so it ain't so choppy. The ones in the first thread looked much better.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

11. yeah yeah I'll try...

But any comments on the techniques?

I liked them. Very clean techs. The ''reverse roundhourse'' (or wheel kick), was nice.

Yeah, that was definitely prettiest in this batch. I also really liked the backfist followup to that (kinda weak it looked like) hook from the other fighter. All told, though, my favorite so far was the throw reversal in the original thread.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.