Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions from 13 year olds regarding Wing Chun

Yes.

ALINY;

You have spoken the correct. It is in Colorado.

I like Colorado so much. The higher and higher mountain ranges, snow all year long. My avatar is a bear eating snow. The snow muncher.

You have made the right corrections.

Peace.

Speaking of silly questions adults ask:

One of the students once asked my sifu "When do we get to learn to fly?"
    And sifu did the only thing he could - bent his knees slightly, grabbed the guy by the elbows... and with a lift-up, he let him fly
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

I had a dumb@$$ friend in high school who went to a local ninja teacher for classes. The guy was showing how to grab the hair to do some ninja-pokas, and the dumb@$$ asked:

"What if he has no hair?"

Captain Ninja replied:

"Grab his ear."

"What if he has no ears...?"

It got to the point where the strawman was blind and had a chainsaw (I kid you not), and Captain Ninja, finally having had enough, simple said:

"Step to the side and run away; he's blind and can't see you, and the chainsaw will cover whatever sound his missing ears pick up..."

You can joke all you like, Rene.... real ultimate power is not for the masses!

Facts:

_1.___ Ninjas are mammals.

2.___ Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3.___ The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

www.realultimatepower.net

Still THE best MA website on the entire planet, and the funkiest music too!
    *There is no Rene. Understand that, then bend yourself.* Rene Ritchie

*I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me* - Unity (posted on Kung Fu forum)

* You want more fight? (Jackie Chan)

You can joke all you like, Rene.... real ultimate power is not for the masses!

Facts:

_1.___ Ninjas are mammals.

2.___ Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3.___ The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

www.realultimatepower.net

Still THE best MA website on the entire planet, and the funkiest music too!

*I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me* - Unity (posted on Kung Fu forum)

Hey b&b, you really in Hungary? If you should come to Zagreb by any chance (hey, it's only like 350 km away ), I'll give you a free tour and even take you to my kwoon, where they can make sure you live up to your name
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Hey B&B,

From the website you posted:

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

These guys are just having fun right? I can't stop laughing, please tell me this is a spoof site?

J
    Yo mama is so fat, she has jeans made by Jeep

Oh ya, well Yo mama is so fat, she has a blackbelt at McDonald's

OK
    Now I feel stupid for even asking as I'm reading more on their site.
    Thanks for the laugh

J
    Yo mama is so fat, she has jeans made by Jeep

Oh ya, well Yo mama is so fat, she has a blackbelt at McDonald's

Whenever stress in the office reaches breaking point I visit that website and realise that stupid stories and dumbar*se music can make my day seem a little lighter.

Quiet Man -

Drove past Zagreb in early September on the way to the coast (Makarsca - sp?). Lovely little place - some nice restaurants, nice beach - chilled out for just over a week. The downside.... a 16 hour drive from Budapest (in part because of the awful traffic). Have vowed never to drive more than fours no matter what the reason!

Are you WT? Does your club have any links with Maday Norbert in Hungary?

It's spelled 'Makarska'. Nice, yes, but there are nicer.

Yes, I'm WT (or WC, or VT...). And no, no links with Maday Norbert (he's Leung Ting's lineage, I think, and I'm WSL's).

Actually, I'm thinking of coming to Hungary in December, for the Women's European Handball Championship (big fan of Norway's team). Maybe I'll see you then ...

Jeff, yes, a couple of Michigan State University students having fun. These college kids today! Back in my day we were busy drinking beer and chasing girls, er, um, running, doing push ups and polishing our forms, sifu, sir.

I help my sihing teach a kids' WC program at one of the YMCAs here. One of our students asked the same question. I looked him dead in the eye and said "that's why your sifu and I always carry our own guns."

Subject has not been raised since then!
    Not a shi-fu, just a pifu.