Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Baji

it just looks like some fun exhibition sparring entertainment for a bored village. the guys sparring are probably just doing regular training, working on specific moves, and letting people watch.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Nice vid - 4 stars.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Hi Yum Cha,

I know that there will be people who, after looking at the link I supplied. will STILL insist that the Baji fight is the real deal.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Hi Yum Cha,

I know that there will be people who, after looking at the link I supplied. will STILL insist that the Baji fight is the real deal.

mickey
    It wasn't a street fight, or a head striking fight, just a 'match' with rules and some live throws, IMHO.
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist View Post
    ftw!!!

HaHaHa!!

You guys are too much!

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus View Post
    ftw!!!
    That is a move in tai chi and ba gua...but it does not really work in real life even though it is taught just like you saw it. The person would pretty much have to stand there like he did in the video to get thrown.

That throw cements it in my mind that the video is kinda fake.

Quote Originally Posted by west View Post
    That is a move in tai chi and ba gua...but it does not really work in real life even though it is taught just like you saw it. The person would pretty much have to stand there like he did in the video to get thrown.

That throw cements it in my mind that the video is kinda fake.
    ... said someone who has never fought before..... That's about the easiest takedown in the world, and he caught the guy as he was trying to kick him, not standing flat.

Training against a resisting opponent....

it gets so confusing when it doesn't fit your little temple dancing fairys cliché.
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    ... said someone who has never fought before..... That's about the easiest takedown in the world, and he caught the guy as he was trying to kick him, not standing flat.

Training against a resisting opponent....

it gets so confusing when it doesn't fit your little temple dancing fairys cliché.
    It is an easy throw to pull off, huh? When is the last time you wrestled and how many times have you pulled that throw off? I am really interested. No animosity here. Not sure why you are so upset

It is an easy throw to pull off, huh? When is the last time you wrestled and how many times have you pulled that throw off? I am really interested. No animosity here. Not sure why you are so upset
    If you think I'm upset, you are mistaken, and if a little confrontation gets you on the back foot, its no wonder your martial arts career has been so disappointing.

Proof again you're just a troll. Yawn.
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    If you think I'm upset, you are mistaken, and if a little confrontation gets you on the back foot, its no wonder your martial arts career has been so disappointing.

Proof again you're just a troll. Yawn.
    It says you study pak mei and the last time I checked there was no wrestling in pak mei. So you are talking out of your butt.

It says you study pak mei and the last time I checked there was no wrestling in pak mei. So you are talking out of your butt.
    You know, if you ask someone a question, its appropriate to tell them your experience in answer to the same question in fair trade for the information. And, so that the person will know the level of understanding the person has who is asking.

You "checked' about Pak Mei, that's cute, I like that. You must be very well informed now.

So, when was the last time you trained that throw and tried against a resisting opponent?
    How much wrestling/juJitsu/judo/shu jau experience do you have?

Wait, you devoted a whole thread to how bad it was already, and you never learned how to fight.

So, which one is it? Bad ass MMA dude, or deflowered Kung Fu fairy? My guess is both!

So, now, just who is talking out their butt?

You thought your shyte didn't stink, but your fahrts are giving you away.....
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

/threadjack
    /trollstalk

That IS an easy throw to pull off.

A high percentage technique when done w/o jackets or gi.

/resumeargument
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....