Thread: Kung Fu Waiter

Kung Fu Waiter

So, I just wanted to share one brief happy insight - I quit my job working for my mother in law and took a position waiting tables here in New Jersey Beach, FL. On the second night I discovered that the crossover step known fondly as rat step/crab step/clandestine step - works wonders dodging people and obstacles with A tray full of plates. It's now no wonder to me That Dong Haichuan was a waiter - Baguazhang, the art of fighting in a circle - is also the art of delivering fifteen drinks to an eight top down a flight of stairs at 8 pm, the height of business hours.

LMAO

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

"Baguazhang, the art of fighting in a circle"

Uhhh what?

Poetic License.

Let's see...number 1069357..Bard Class...sorry to bother you sir.

Actually, the steps of DRUNKEN boxing take heart from the steps of the almighty waiter.

Lightbulb

i do the same in my coffee bar.....the mantis strike to the eye like in bungbokuen is perfect for hitting the coffee machine buttons from the side.

Originally posted by Buddy
    Let's see...number 1069357..Bard Class...sorry to bother you sir.
    I don get it

"I don get it"

Maybe someone else will explain.

Well, I actually wait tables, and find myself dodging people alot too. I've hardly dropped anything (Everything I dropped I could have easily prevented or even caught). In fact, in 2 and a half years I've dropped 2 plates ever. The plates both had nothing but bread on it, I have never dropped a meal with a plate or a full order.
    I have a signature.

"I don get it"

Maybe someone else will explain.
    that's a pretty arrogant way to respond. You're responsible for your words and if they fall un-understood you need to try again

Sorry, you're right.
    I was pretending to check your "Poetic License". It wasn't very funny to begin with, now it's a faR t in church.

Actually, I get it now. It's pretty FN funny. Sorry about the fighting stance, there.

Sorry, you're right.
    I was pretending to check your "Poetic License". It wasn't very funny to begin with, now it's a faR t in church.
    HAHAHA F A R T in church.... brilliant.